Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

2 minutes ago, cherrycokes said:

Well I hope there is a record store day release for Lana. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think there was a record store day release since the BTD picture disc in 2013

You're correct. Her only RSD release was BTD pic disc

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

FYI if anyone is wanting to cancel an order from her store (like I did with my transparent vinyl), her team responded to me super quickly! It took less than 12 hours for me to get a response back and a cancellation with details as to when I can expect a refund to come through. 

giphy-1.gif 

2 minutes ago, Downtown Baby Doll said:

FYI if anyone is wanting to cancel an order from her store (like I did with my transparent vinyl), her team responded to me super quickly! It took less than 12 hours for me to get a response back and a cancellation with details as to when I can expect a refund to come through. 

are you joking i've had an order stuck in some irrelevant state for more than half a year and they literally just never replied to me byeeeeee

9 minutes ago, electra said:

are you joking i've had an order stuck in some irrelevant state for more than half a year and they literally just never replied to me byeeeeee

her store has the weirdest customer support and it's so inconsistent, once they kept delaying my order for a year and a half and when they charged me my bank thought it was fraud so they blocked the card and the order was cancelled but the item was out of stock. The customer support just told me "that's too bad, try reordering! Thank you" girl it's fucking sold out :xgiggle:

do you ever just... gaze at horizons?

original.gif

34 minutes ago, electra said:

I was seriously shocked, I sent multiple emails regarding a Violet merch order that I never got a reply to. Maybe I just got lucky this time :ma:

giphy-1.gif 

I sent an email to her CS team kind of late last night to confirm an order, and they responded in under 5 minutes :rip: Was genuinely shocked, it usually takes them forever.

3 minutes ago, UltraviolenceBaby said:

What about the pink one? Isn’t considered as something official?

The pink one? I only know of one RSD exclusive. Please enlighten me on a pink one. God, I hope I'm not missing something ? 

Edit: are you referring to the Vitamin String Quartet covers LDR?

Just now, J.R.OMEGA said:

The pink one? I only know of one RSD exclusive. Please enlighten me on a pink one. God, I hope I'm not missing something ? 

Lol I’d hate myself if you missed something else that’s reminded by me again?? i mean this one the (vitamin string) pink vinyl 

:smile3:

i had to cancel 2 orders because i was reorganizing and the first it took them over a week to cancel it and the second was cancelled within an hour :isee:

anyways i hope something AVAILABLE TO THE US comes out today i'm in the mood to spend

sUcVobB.png

4 minutes ago, UltraviolenceBaby said:

Lol I’d hate myself if you missed something else that’s reminded by me again?? i mean this one the (vitamin string) pink vinyl 

I don't count that release as an official Lana release. I mean, it's an official release for the Vitamin String Quartet, but not LRD herself. I'm not sure if that's something that will appreciate in value over the years ?‍♂️

Edit: for the record, I'm watching that LDR LFL litho on eBay lol ? 

7 minutes ago, annedelrey said:

Soooo nothing today... Will have to wait next week then :dmd:

Apparently not ? Maybe after WD MV drops (if rumors are true that it's happening today). But I'd expect something by now if it was happening today

3 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

FYI i got my chemtrails shirt today and it is def not as sheer as it looks in the photos posted here

Ahh yay that’s so good to hear! Is it just a little bit sheer?

27 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

I don't count that release as an official Lana release. I mean, it's an official release for the Vitamin String Quartet, but not LRD herself. I'm not sure if that's something that will appreciate in value over the years ?‍♂️

Fingers crossed for ya! 

:smile3:

so far all ive gotten is yellow vinyl, red alt cover vinyl, and spotify picture disc.

im considering getting:

-UO green vinyl (their mock-ups always do the vinyl no justice)

-grey vinyl

-walmart picture disc

-3rd picture disc

do yall think thats excessive? I love rare things and I have a feeling all those will end up being somewhat rare in the future

18 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

so far all ive gotten is yellow vinyl, red alt cover vinyl, and spotify picture disc.

im considering getting:

-UO green vinyl (their mock-ups always do the vinyl no justice)

-grey vinyl

-walmart picture disc

-3rd picture disc

do yall think thats excessive? I love rare things and I have a feeling all those will end up being somewhat rare in the future

I have 16 different variations of COCC preordered (not counting the 3rd PD)

I don't know what you mean by excessive ?‍♂️ 

????

31 minutes ago, rabbit said:

Ahh yay that’s so good to hear! Is it just a little bit sheer?

yeah it’s slightly sheerer than, for example, the violet shirt I just got, but not the thin, almost silky looking cotton I thought it would be based on the pics

aOaIzH2.gif

1 hour ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

Be sure to check Mercari, I snagged a LFL signed litho earlier today for $90 shipped. I’ve actually found a good amount of Lana stuff there, usually for decent prices.