Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

honestly i dont mind the poster, i feel like we'll get more posters in the future. 

also really off topic (not to annoy anyone) but what record players do you guys have? like i have a crappy one that skips and i want a new one but it like has to be on the reasonably priced side

4 minutes ago, C4L1F0RN14 said:

honestly i dont mind the poster, i feel like we'll get more posters in the future. 

also really off topic (not to annoy anyone) but what record players do you guys have? like i have a crappy one that skips and i want a new one but it like has to be on the reasonably priced side

I highly recommend the audio technica at-lp60x I’ve got it and it’s AMAZING! You do need to get speakers separately but you can just use bookshelf ones if you’ve got them if not you can get good ones fairly cheap:mj:

AstonishingPoisedFruitfly-size_restrictetumblr_n4u8spzSeQ1trmnojo1_500.gifv

I just ordered a new one from audio technica thats supposed to be good. They were completely out of stock for a long time but they just restocked on them 

https://www.amazon.com/Audio-Technica-AT-LP60XBT-BK-Belt-Drive-Hi-Fidelity-Anti-Resonance/dp/B07N3RFXRL?ref_=Oct_s9_apbd_otopr_hd_bw_bCbNL_1&pf_rd_r=G5D84ZZ17152FV1JBM34&pf_rd_p=07481dac-28af-588d-ba6c-0e76716e46b1&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-10&pf_rd_t=BROWSE&pf_rd_i=3003611&th=1

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

Audio-Technica 60XBT, it sounds pretty good and it’s also automatic

1 minute ago, Brooklynbaby said:

I highly recommend the audio technica at-lp60x I’ve got it and it’s AMAZING! You do need to get speakers separately but you can just use bookshelf ones if you’ve got them if not you can get good ones fairly cheap:mj:

ive heard good things about this one, thank you sm!

Just now, boom like that said:

Yeah! It’s pretty good actually;)

2 minutes ago, Brooklynbaby said:

Just now, boom like that said:

Just now, Joshdeldean said:

Audio-Technica 60XBT, it sounds pretty good and it’s also automatic

A hive mind 0EyzvUs.jpg

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

31 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

i love the car poster, its clearly shot by Neil:cryney2: which triggers me even more bc of the iphone album cover. She could at least ask Neil to take the picnic picture

or she could have at least chosen a better picture, it's such an unflattering photo of literally everybody, that would have been the bare minimum imo. but yeah, the fact that she had Neil Krug around and we ended up with that picture as the cover is.... ummm... :eek:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

1 minute ago, Hannus said:

or she could have at least chosen a better picture, it's such an unflattering photo of literally everybody, that would have been the bare minimum imo. but yeah, the fact that she had Neil Krug around and we ended up with that picture as the cover is.... ummm... :eek:

i would have even loved her newest selfie (the one with a popsicle) like she looked so good

45 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

the way i was just about to cancel my order for the target CD but then saw it shipped. i was planning to stop at target on friday to grab another copy for the poster.. i'm so mad we got robbed of a gorgeous photo of her. i'll still be buying a 2nd copy anyways. :icant:

Wow yours shipped? Mine's ship date moved to April 19, homophobic really.

i'm contemplating buying the spotify picture disc but i don't like that the sleeve is just grey, i don't know what to do :pft:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

7 minutes ago, Hannus said:

i'm contemplating buying the spotify picture disc but i don't like that the sleeve is just grey, i don't know what to do :pft:

Buy it. It’s probably going to be the rarest vinyl variant 

8 minutes ago, Hannus said:

tbh if u have the $ just buy it. you can always put it in a diff. sleeve or sell it if you decide you don't want it and you know you'll at least make back what you paid for it.

aOaIzH2.gif

15 minutes ago, War In My Mind said:

Wow yours shipped? Mine's ship date moved to April 19, homophobic really.

don't lose hope! mine said april 19th yesterday! it might just be a placeholder date until it ships! 

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose