Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

6 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

I'm suddenly thinking grey might be the best variant! She just seems like a superior kind of girl.

I thought so too! I got them all, but I’m probably most excited for the gray one! There’s something smoky, smooth, but also warm about it that really matches the cover art and overall feel this record is shaping up to have. 

1 hour ago, salvatoredreams said:

well ... i just messaged (the only) 5 record stores in my area about the yellow vinyl. pray 4 me :pray2: :bebe:

I GOT IT YES BITCHES chocolate vanilla swirl with cookie crunch pls

giphy-downsized.gif

if i wasn’t so fucked up, i think i’d fuck you all the time 

Well just got an email from Urban Outfitters that they cannot gain authorization from my bank/credit card for the order, So I’ve got to call them tomorrow. What’s the point of preorders if you’re not going to receive it release day? Unrelated - as typing this, Streets by Doja Cat is a beautiful track.

IMG-3521.jpg

43 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I thought so too! I got them all, but I’m probably most excited for the gray one! There’s something smoky, smooth, but also warm about it that really matches the cover art and overall feel this record is shaping up to have. 

Yessss. Way to sum it up into words for me perfectly. :wub:

so i just caved and got the Urban Outfitters green vinyl. After seeing the yellow one against the light, i just had to get the green too hahaha

however on my confirmation email it says "Be advised that this item is on backorder and will ship after 03/28/2021" ....does that mean it will ship after march 28th?! thats like over a week away? will that count towards her debut sales? im so confused :(

20 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

so i just caved and got the Urban Outfitters green vinyl. After seeing the yellow one against the light, i just had to get the green too hahaha

however on my confirmation email it says "Be advised that this item is on backorder and will ship after 03/28/2021" ....does that mean it will ship after march 28th?! thats like over a week away? will that count towards her debut sales? im so confused :(

Urban outfitters was pretty slow with the pink vinyls too for NFR, I got mine like close to two weeks after the album came out :rip:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

40 minutes ago, boom like that said:

Urban outfitters was pretty slow with the pink vinyls too for NFR, I got mine like close to two weeks after the album came out :rip:

*sigh* well i guess it will be something to look forward to!

4 hours ago, daddyauerbach said:

somebody convince me to buy the yellow vinyl i already ordered the transparent and target excl.

i bought the transparent one as soon as the merch came out but yesterday i saw the yellow one pics and bought that too lmao. i decided that i’m gonna keep the transparent one sealed until i see some pics of the disc and decide to keep it or not afterwards. 

Honestly guys, i think all the vinyls will have this marbled-like effect since it wasn’t specified for none of them. my question now is what effect will the transparent have since it’s not easy to give it without any color. maybe they added some black/grey swirls to represent the chemtrails (?) damn i hope 

tumblr_pjxgmlNR1f1rvpvp7o2_640.gifv

6 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

@Yosemite my order says "waiting for the provider to send". does your order say that too?

Yup, don’t worry about it.

Also, they just said to me they are trying their best to have it shipped today in order that we get it tomorrow. Here’s to hoping they come through tho

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

1 minute ago, Yosemite said:

Yup, don’t worry about it.

Also, they just said to me they are trying their best to have it shipped today in order we get it tomorrow. Here’s to hoping they come through tho

hope it does. i'm so excited i cannot wait

0YnL0Kf.gif

6 minutes ago, Brooklynbaby said:

Has anyone from her uk stores stuff shipped yet? Mines still saying processed after two days lol and my litho still says pending:trisha:

same
T-Shirt Processed (no dispatch email) 
Litho Pending.