Elle

Chemtrails Over the Country Club Merch & Media Drop

Has anyone in the US gotten any shipping notifs for the signed cd yet? It wouldn’t ship to me so I had it shipped to my sister’s college and she’s leaving college for good in 2 weeks.... so if it doesn’t come by then I won’t ever get it. :poordat:

Just now, gatadelrey said:

Has anyone in the US gotten any shipping notifs for the signed cd yet? It wouldn’t ship to me so I had it shipped to my sister’s college and she’s leaving college for good in 2 weeks.... so if it doesn’t come by then I won’t ever get it. :poordat:

Can't you just change the delivery address? I did this about a week ago and they changed it

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, boom like that said:

Someone posted pics of their HMV copy on Discogs and theres a photo of the poster that comes with the poster, it seems cropped to a square to fit the packaging

R-17035572-1616068484-1531.jpeg.jpg

I just can't with half of a car pic ?‍♂️

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

1 minute ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

I just can't with half of a car pic ?‍♂️

They could have played this so differently...got a sick shot of Lana with the car, wolf in the background or something, it would have continued her classic self + car (boat) imagery, and could have been promoted as an exclusive “call back” shot to the fans who care enough to buy the alt vinyls and CDs.

There are endless fantastic elements to this era, and so many beautiful looks from Lana...it is what it is, but I can’t help wonder why and how tf we ended up with the visual story we did.

My Spotify picture disc shipped !!! It's coming from the UK to Fla USA !!! So the warning about it only being available in the UK was bullocks.

My Amoeba indie yellow vinyl, Walmart picture disc, grey vinyl,  transparent vinyl, standard CD and  cassette #1 have all shipped ??

Also, the Covid mask and black keychain shipped

Just now, J.R.OMEGA said:

My Spotify picture disc shipped !!! It's coming from the UK to Fla USA !!! So the warning about it only being available in the UK was bullocks.

Wait, what do you mean by this? Did you use a shipping service to get it to the US or?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

8 minutes ago, normanrockwhale said:

Can't you just change the delivery address? I did this about a week ago and they changed it

Oh really? I didn’t know that was a thing. You just emailed them? 

I literally just got an email that the cd and signed art card shipped so it should all be good.:)

2 minutes ago, rabbit said:

They could have played this so differently...got a sick shot of Lana with the car, wolf in the background or something, it would have continued her classic self + car (boat) imagery, and could have been promoted as an exclusive “call back” shot to the fans who care enough to buy the alt vinyls and CDs.

There are endless fantastic elements to this era, and so many beautiful looks from Lana...it is what it is, but I can’t help wonder why and how tf we ended up with the visual story we did.

This ??

I get that Lana loves a car pic, most of her albums have had a mobile of some sort (car/truck/bus/boat), but just a half car pic with no reference to Lana or COCC in general is just messy. How would anyone know this poster had anything to do with Lana or COCC if someone hung it up?

Just now, gatadelrey said:

Oh really? I didn’t know that was a thing. You just emailed them? 

Oh, I found a customer service site, and they had the contact us site. I just asked them to change it, and i included order number and new address in the message

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Wait, what do you mean by this? Did you use a shipping service to get it to the US or?

No shipping service. I ordered the Spotify picture disc from her UK store as soon as they become available. Later that day they added a warning on the website that it was only available in the UK. They still took my order and have shipped it to me as of today.

1 minute ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

No shipping service. I ordered the Spotify picture disc from her UK store as soon as they become available. Later that day they added a warning on the website that it was only available in the UK. They still took my order and have shipped it to me as of today.

Omg lemme try! :hype:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

12 minutes ago, rabbit said:

For real i truly believe that this era had so much potential and after watching the video clip for cocc i thought that they were going to take advantage of the beautiful visuals and of the photoshoot with Neil

But whatever we say won't change anything so.. :toofunny:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

Signed CD, Target exclusive, Amoeba yellow, and Spotify PDs on the way!!! :hype: 

Unfortunately everything except the CD and eventually my record + signed litho is going to my parents’ house so I won’t see most of my stuff until late May :noparty:

giphy-1.gif 

6 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Never mind, the Spotify disk gets automatically taken away from my basket when I log in with my account. :noparty:

does the website give you any info why? i had the same problem, but to me it said "uk only", so maybe you could have it reshipped from there?

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it