Elle

LDR VILLAGE - Merch Drop

1 hour ago, fool 4 luv said:

Sorry if this has already been posted in this thread, but did anyone notice that the description of the red "Lana Del Rey" mug said this?kxtvM35.png

I didn't notice that before but I wonder if thats the same design thats on the wolf t shirts? 

Either way that probably means that those mugs will be added eventually haha

2 hours ago, fool 4 luv said:

Sorry if this has already been posted in this thread, but did anyone notice that the description of the red "Lana Del Rey" mug said this?kxtvM35.png

Black mug w orange wolf design sounds perfect, I’m a Halloween baby give me all the spooky vibes!!!7-D1-AB091-5876-40-D2-B57-C-3153093-F7-E

3 minutes ago, VioletPrincess said:

It looks like the tank dress has sold out, glad to know someone out there likes it :awkney2:

Also, anyone want to talk me out of a WaH hat idk . . .

Only thing that stops me from getting the hat is that its white and I don't buy white colored clothes other than plain shirts :agree: 

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

3 hours ago, boom like that said:

Only thing that stops me from getting the hat is that its white and I don't buy white colored clothes other than plain shirts :agree: 

Yeah I gravitate towards black hats but I do have the white LfL boat hat and I actually really like that one soooo  :um3: idk I think I'm just looking for merch to buy at this point since I still have the ldrvillage seratonin 

3 minutes ago, VioletPrincess said:

Yeah I gravitate towards black hats but I do have the white LfL boat hat and I actually really like that one soooo  :um3: idk I think I'm just looking for merch to buy at this point since I still have the ldrvillage seratonin 

:rip::rip:

Tbh I want the Chemtrails hat and the WAH shirt but I think I'd rather get NAWWAL Yosemite and TJF merch if any come out. 

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

14 minutes ago, Belladonna said:

I'm so glad they charged me for express shipping but it's been 6 days and no shipping notification. :party:

hunny that shit is not even manufactured yet, itll take at least 3 weeks according to their FAQ page to ship :rip: its so dumb. and just drop the 2nd merch collection already, its been a week

the fact the surfshop + this are borderline dropshipping scams skkkk

image.png

Question, I am contemplating buying the chemtrails dad hat, however I have a pretty large head (roughly 24/25 inches around....dont any of you dare laugh LMAO) so i was just wondering if anyone knows the size of the hats? or maybe of her past hats, to compare. Id hate to spend $30+ on a hat that wont even fit properly (when instead i can invest in the beige vinyl :oopna:)

3 hours ago, lanabanana11 said:

Question, I am contemplating buying the chemtrails dad hat, however I have a pretty large head (roughly 24/25 inches around....dont any of you dare laugh LMAO) so i was just wondering if anyone knows the size of the hats? or maybe of her past hats, to compare. Id hate to spend $30+ on a hat that wont even fit properly (when instead i can invest in the beige vinyl :oopna:)

im cursed w/ a gigantic head shopping glasses is literally so difficult i hate it so much and her past hats fit me nicely

image.png

2 hours ago, honeybadger said:

yesSSS my cd has also been shipped with delivery on april 3rd... and she's coming from LA :oic3: how sweet of them to finally ship it though :sass:

Picture disc and cd boxset shipped from LA but still waiting on more of the accessories merch items. We love a drop ship scheme.