Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

13 minutes ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

I still don't have that advanced music gay power. Alas

will-ferrell-crying.gif

I ask all the gays of LB to join me and bless this user with our music gay power

giphy.gif

Kinda unrelated but Dealer already sounds like  one of her most interesting songs in a long time & we  haven't even heard it  if it's not on the album I'm going to cry, smash all banisters in my house & fly to L.A and yell at Miss Lana for not releasing it. Always wanted a screamer & ugh it's the song I'm constantly most excited for since September 2020.  She really thought like hmmmm let's give the lil fuckers another Yosemite situation

but it will be on the album anyways :oprah3: MANIFESTING :illumilana:

Spoiler

sorry guys but I can't stop talking about Dealer 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

8 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

' I think I need to add that song, "Dealer ", where I'm just sreaming my head off. People don't know what it sounds like when I yell. And I do yell.':scream:

I wonder if this yelling is just her raising her voice like she's mad or if she attempts to scream like Marilyn Manson

the btd voice she does in ww :trisha: i need more of that on this album

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

9 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Kinda unrelated but Dealer already sounds like  one of her most interesting songs in a long time & we  haven't even heard it  if it's not on the album I'm going to cry, smash all banisters in my house & fly to L.A and yell at Miss Lana for not releasing it. Always wanted a screamer & ugh it's the song I'm constantly most excited for since September 2020.  She really thought like hmmmm let's give the lil fuckers another Yosemite situation

but it will be on the album anyways :oprah3: MANIFESTING :illumilana:

Hide contents

sorry guys but I can't stop talking about Dealer 

This dealer cult makes me feel some deja vu Xd ...

Spoiler

DEALER IS GOING TO BE HER BEST SONG :crossed: DEALER IS AMAZING I JUST KNOW IT

Mmeow~

I really hope she doesn’t tease Arcadia some more

i want to know nothing about the chorus or pre chorus since the insiders say she goes off vocally

i love the lyrics, the video is already so gorgeous and intimate, I’m so excited

i just hope she gives us the single AND album release date. 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

"here's the DEAL" lyrics

DEALer

i think it's all coming together :brows:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

35 minutes ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

I really hope she doesn’t tease Arcadia some more

i want to know nothing about the chorus or pre chorus since the insiders say she goes off vocally

i love the lyrics, the video is already so gorgeous and intimate, I’m so excited

i just hope she gives us the single AND album release date. 

God no, I can’t stand another Cinnamon/HIAB situation where lots of stitched together snippets get floated around. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I always thought WW sounded like an opener and BB as the closer - TB somewhere in between. The album starting off with, “here’s the deal” would be so powerful; like she’s setting the record straight for anyone listening, and she’s finally telling the story that she’s wanted to for so long.

57 minutes ago, honeymo0n said:

"here's the DEAL" lyrics

DEALer

i think it's all coming together :brows:

Keep dreaming. Maybe we'll get that reissue of AKA we've been waiting for since 2012 too :thumb3:

6 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

has everyone painted their banisters blue this morning I thought the blue painted banisters were lovely 

is she dead can she announce something

:thumb3:

36 minutes ago, lizzyschemtrails said:

I always thought WW sounded like an opener and BB as the closer - TB somewhere in between. The album starting off with, “here’s the deal” would be so powerful; like she’s setting the record straight for anyone listening, and she’s finally telling the story that she’s wanted to for so long.

Now waiy just a damn minute, you're into something :oic3:

10 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Is that Debbie Harry?

I have no idea. But what if we get Dealer next tuesday? Lana likes to be random with the singles :oprah3: