Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I want Dealer to be The Velvet Underground influencedย :krylie:

What could it be about anyway? She doesn't really sing about drugs that often these days, so idk car dealership LOL?

ย 

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

I think now that we have NFR and COTCC which are everything I wanted from Lana, Iโ€™d take pretty much anything from her. The only thing I wouldnโ€™t want is the type of songs she was making around 2010 and 2011 when she was still figuring out BTDโ€™s sound. Too poppy and kindaย ridiculous (JUST MY OPINION DONโ€™T ROAST ME).

But if I had one wish, itโ€™d be for a jazz albumย :wub:

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

12 minutes ago, baddisease said:

I want this album to have the same sounds as Meet Me In The Pale Moonlight, Hey You, and Go Go Dancer

ย 

I want it too, but we all know that this would never happen

2 minutes ago, HyperVelvet said:

I want Dealer to be The Velvet Underground influencedย :krylie:

What could it be about anyway? She doesn't really sing about drugs that often these days, so idk car dealership LOL?

ย 

ย 

Love Dealer?

the way this page means we've surpassed the COCC post-release thread alreadyย :rollin:its gonna be a long 3 monthsย 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gifย  ย tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gifย ย tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

ย 

Okay, so we already know that Cherry Blossom won't prob be on RCS. I think that Chuck pregnancy influenced Lana heavily since we know that she has wanted aย child for so long. And since ChunkieChuck has announced it, Lana can freely manifest her frustration of not having aย childย ย her love for her niece and I believe she will sing that lullaby for a baby. LANZ PLS RECORD IT FOR USย :hooker:

ย 

Anyway I am still manifesting guitar, rough,angry songs to diss these journalists or maybe just a lil sarcastic track like FMWUTTTย :legend:

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9525104eb9fe0669c44f

10 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

Waiting for Darla to post fake RCS lyricsย :smokeney:

Rock Candy Sweetย 

Can you feel the heatย 

In the cockย in the cockpit (I'm ur baby)

I'm a wild boar ( whore whore)

Loving you is not an option anymoreย 

Rock me harderย 

Taste my candyย 

Life is sweet like the cinnanom in my teeth

Rip my heart out you white hot thiefย 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song.ย Itโ€™s on my album Honeymoon. Itโ€™s the antithesis of hopefulness. Itโ€™s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

ย 

Can we please let cherry blossom and roses bloom for you go? Two of the most boring songs in herย entire discography, they better not appear on RCS otherwise we can kiss a good album goodbye and say hello to another piano ballad recordย :rip:ย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

ย 

30 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

Waiting for Darla to post fake RCS lyricsย :smokeney:

ย 

14 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Rock Candy Sweetย 

Can you feel the heatย 

In the cockย in the cockpit (I'm ur baby)

I'm a wild boar ( whore whore)

Loving you is not an option anymoreย 

Rock me harderย 

Taste my candyย 

Life is sweet like the cinnanom in my teeth

Rip my heart out you white hot thiefย 

ugh can't waitย :angie::angie:

ย 

ย 

๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’‡๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’‚๐’–๐’•๐’Š๐’‡๐’–๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’†

18 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

after long consideration, i will accept another slow flop album but ONLY if its made by daddy Rick

he looks so wholesome on his insta for some reason, uploading Lana's songs and bts infoย :krylie:

ย 

ย 

๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’‡๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’‚๐’–๐’•๐’Š๐’‡๐’–๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’†

5 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Can we please let cherry blossom and roses bloom for you go? Two of the most boring songs in herย entire discography, they better not appear on RCS otherwise we can kiss a good album goodbye and say hello to another piano ballad recordย :rip:ย 

She literally said she's been spending a lot of time with "country music friends", the whole psychedelic/rock/pop/charli xcx is entirely LB fictionย :oprah3:

I'm hoping for something different too, but i think we're misunderstanding her "revenge"ย :oprah3:

ย 

RCS lullabies for Chuck's babyย 

2 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

She literally said she's been spending a lot of time with "country music friends", the whole psychedelic/rock/pop/charli xcx is entirely LB fictionย :oprah3:

I'm hoping for something different too, but i think we're misunderstanding her "revenge"ย :oprah3:

ย 

very true , well goodbye hypeย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

ย 

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

very true , well goodbye hypeย 

or maybe she's rebooting her project with Zach Dawes, that's what i chose to believe

what's life without disappointments?ย :makeup:

53 minutes ago, FallingCherry said:

I think now that we have NFR and COTCC which are everything I wanted from Lana, Iโ€™d take pretty much anything from her. The only thing I wouldnโ€™t want is the type of songs she was making around 2010 and 2011 when she was still figuring out BTDโ€™s sound. Too poppy and kindaย ridiculous (JUST MY OPINION DONโ€™T ROAST ME).

But if I had one wish, itโ€™d be for a jazz albumย :wub:

All of this!

3 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

ย 

ย 

I already convinced myself that this is going to be a country or piano ballads album. I'm not joining delulu team this time

1 minute ago, BluebirdXO said:

ย 

I already convinced myself that this is going to be a country or piano ballads album. I'm not joining delulu team this time

Tho she did say Chemtrails was being at a standstill and figuring out where to go next, so it could signal a shift (maybe not too extreme)ย :ma:

Yep I think that this time i am going to go crazy trying to figure out the sound of the album and waiting whether she is going to post a snippet or notย :cat:

ย 

ย 

I want anย album thatย show us what happens after she ranย with the wolves or after she turns into a wolfย with the concept of revengeย 

ย 

cocc title track's ending would be a good start looking for revengeย 3a25e72351183147949afade7fecd2f8b675403e.gifv

lights, camera, acciรณn