Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

5 minutes ago, baddisease said:

I don't think we've ever gotten three singles at the same time before, that's why I'm skeptical. Hell, I'm skeptical about this entire album tbh. Especially since July 4 is not a Friday.

the album might not be coming then, but we got VB and MAC on the same day didn't we?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Am I the only one who's imagining Wild Flower to sound like Fine China, like:

Wildflower, blue cocks

My boyfriend rappers wearing thighter pants

Wildfire, hairy asses

I feel the synths, Mike please strip it down

7 minutes ago, baddisease said:

I don't think we've ever gotten three singles at the same time before, that's why I'm skeptical. Hell, I'm skeptical about this entire album tbh. Especially since July 4 is not a Friday.

I'm skeptical too sis

4 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Hey guys, just your friendly mod here asking you to chill a bit with the GIFs. :heart:

xkFBwXU.gif

Mike kinda looks and acts like an older guy who tries to look like a “youngster” and him being linked to Lana as her producent seems so funny to me.... idk im just not familiar with his material but i truly hope it slaps!!

but asking Lana’s fans to trend his @ specifically is odd I can’t take him serious at all

1 minute ago, past the bushes said:

the way Clampi asks us to chill with the gifs and the post under hers it's a gif :noparty: unhinged

i just read her post after posting another gif omg clampi dkm i'm a good Christian woman :toofunny:

TjRQ.gifLczfoG7.gifTjRQ.gif