Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

What is that rumour on Twitter?! YouTube has the Map of LA listed as Arcadia?!? 

Idk some ldrbrazil tweet said that… but then.. just didn’t provide any proof whatsoever so yeah i’d take that with a grain of salt :toofunny:

@Bunny Mozart your power :sass:

5 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

What is that rumour on Twitter?! YouTube has the Map of LA listed as Arcadia?!? 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

IK Its prob fake but ...

"Now English speakers often use arcadia to designate a place of rustic innocence and simple, quiet pleasure. Arcadian can mean "idyllically pastoral" or "idyllically innocent, simple, or untroubled."

:oprah3: it would be a cool title!

"Arcadia (Greek: Αρκαδία) refers to a vision of pastoralism and harmony with nature. The term is derived from the Greek province of the same name which dates to antiquity; the province's mountainous topography and sparse population of pastoralists later caused the word Arcadia to develop into a poetic byword for an idyllic vision of unspoiled wilderness. Arcadia is a poetic shaped space associated with bountiful natural splendor and harmony.[1] The 'Garden' is often inhabited by shepherds." 

this fits her body as land lyrics 

8 minutes ago, thelastgirlonearth said:

now why are ppl on Twitter saying the album is now called Arcadia and is releasing on November 2nd pls :oprah: 

That’s bc BOZ said this was the new title track- and if the title is right, then Arcadia would be the album’s title as well 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

5 minutes ago, thelastgirlonearth said:

idk who this is originally from but it’s going around now 

3 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I’d be ok with that title, This sounds a little fake though

It sounds good, though I already had my mind set to receive an album titled Blue Banisters :toofunny: anyways, a November 2 release date sounds safe, so maybe that part of the tweet could be true :agree2:

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 minute ago, thelastgirlonearth said:

omg that was from boz?? 

The info yes- but that title no. I tried uploading a video w/ the snippet but YouTube didn’t detect anything so idk tho

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif