Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

7 minutes ago, TangerineDreams said:

I'm very excited for the album that'll come after this one. 

That Banister girl? I don't know her

1IwX.gif

I hate this post but it‘s a perfect demonstration of how to use a Wendy gif :oic3:

IT'S YOU FROM WHOM, I LEEAAARRRNNNNN rhzxEM2.gif

IT'S YOU FROM WHOM, I LLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRNNNN rhzxEM2.gif

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

If y’all join my cult and accept me as your personal savor maybe just maybe Arcadia will drop tomorrow. Or maybe if you don’t NL x LDR 1 will drop instead. Just something to ponder

//s 

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

1 minute ago, Mike Dean is a god said:

If y’all join my cult and accept me as your personal savor maybe just maybe Arcadia will drop tomorrow. Or maybe if you don’t NL x LDR 1 will drop instead. Just something to ponder

//s 

what if i want both arcadia AND the nikki lane collab album? :dua: i'm not picky with my ldr material :pray2:

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

20 minutes ago, Shanice Jones said:

she has a new song called Arcadia, the snippet she posted back in July, apparently it's coming....

was it confirmed to be called that lol

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 minute ago, archiemm said:

was it confirmed to be called that lol

yep! if you upload the snippet onto youtube it will be copyrighted as "arcadia"! :) also confirmed by blackoutzone ;) 

5 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

When Cherry Blossom gets reworked into a screamer goth metal track... :creepna:

when thunder is reworked into a 12-minutes 80's synthwave surf noir electronic disco masterpiece produced by mike dean & steven mertens 

HTB7.gif

1 minute ago, yourolllikethunder said:

September 4th :coffee:

Just had a thought… 

We got Chemtrails on March 19. Two months later, on the 19th or 20th, we got the three singles. Next week is not only the 19th but also two months after that release… :excited:

2 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Just had a thought… 

We got Chemtrails on March 19. Two months later, on the 19th or 20th, we got the three singles. Next week is not only the 19th but also two months after that release… :excited:

if only lana was actually this calculated....

Now I clowned my self when I said I've gained 6 months of patience, but...:lange:

Ms. Grant, ma'am, I'm in love and I, too, would like to be a map for this man to trace my motherfucking body with his damn fingertips like a fucking Toyota! :willcut: I'm releasing energy for another triple single release within next week, with at least one music video. :oprah:

...but I've still got jazz, when I've got those blues.