Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

6 minutes ago, OuterSpace said:

do ya’ll think she’ll release something soon? she usually spams like this before making and announcement :flutter:

I hope so it's only a matter of time

11 minutes ago, be sweet said:

boz just posted:

"Give her a few more weeks, album is 100% coming this year"

a few more weeks what I was expecting something on Friday or at least by the end of August :((( oh well something is better than nothing of course

for anyone else wondering I found it it's in the "Lana Del Rey - 'Arcadia'" thread on atrl (apparently we can't link to there? saw someone else say it), sorry for spamming I was so excited :hype: :hype: :hype:

I mean, the piano stuff and whether or not the album is good is sort of subjective, but a few weeks and 100% this year....am I finally getting my October/November album :trisha:

imageproxy.jpg

They asked "is there more than piano" and boz answered "a lot of" so I'm not sure how to get that. Is there a lot of piano or a lot of other instruments? :icant:

Anyway he doesn't care about Lana anymore and he hated Chemtrails so we're getting another good album :hype:.

Also he liked the 3 singles and wasn't negative about Arcadia so... idk why he hated the album.

giphy.gif

Just now, venicebitch said:

BoZ also wasn’t a fan of NFR and hated vroom vroom by oop daddy work charli xcx snatch my wig so please don’t take his personal opinion too seriously 

dont the insiders have questionable taste? i mean its lana... she really cant make a bad album