Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

Call me delulu but if you check Colin Tilley's stories someone wished him happy birthday with a photo on a set with a statue of an angel similar to those that were in Clay's stories some days ago :gasp:

Sorry to end your hope, but... Wrong clue. The photos of the angels he published were from "The Paramour Estate", where they were shooting a guy's mv. 

6 minutes ago, Anthony said:

Sorry to end your hope, but... Wrong clue. The photos of the angels were from "The Paramour Estate", where they were shooting a guy's mv. 

That's Lana's alter ego for the new album era. Lano.

ukg4r34l7cb31.jpg

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

26 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

That's Lana's alter ego for the new album era. Lano.

ukg4r34l7cb31.jpg

highly exclusive leaked photo from the wildfire wildflower music video featuring her elusive alter-ego! :gasp: 

Getting some real chef-y vibes from this gender-swapped Lana Del Ray... :  HollywoodHandbook

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

What if the album drops on 4th of July and Lana says nothing about it? Wouldn't be that surprising at this point:toofunny:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

5 minutes ago, honeymo0n said:

What if the album drops on 4th of July and Lana says nothing about it? Wouldn't be that surprising at this point:toofunny:

It would be indeed a surprise if there is no delay this time :trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Had a dream she renamed the album to "All Freckled Skies"®... The cover was something like a selfie, but a decent one - her looking up at the sun and everything had this pretty lavender tint... The vinyl was so beautiful too, clear violet. There were 13-14 song and one of them was a Stevie feature... I woke up immediately 'cause even in my dreams i knew it was too good to be true :yawn:

I still think the album could come on July 4th. It will be a very lowkey release I guess.

I'm ready to get disappointed :bebe::bebe:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 hour ago, Pico Boulevard said:

It would be indeed a surprise if there is no delay this time :trisha:

Revenge will be her to release the album on the date she gave us, while everyone doubts her word. ? Come on, Lana! Take revenge on those who call you a liar. ? :hide:

Just now, Anthony said:

Revenge will be her to release the album on the date she gave us, while everyone doubts her word. ? Come on, Lana! Take revenge on those who call you a liar. ? :hide:

I also think the album cover will be a serve & shot by Nadia Lee. She knew we don't like her pics art covers & I think she kinda is fooling us with the car selfie so that we doubt her but you are right, her revenge ( part of it)  will be showing us there was no need to doubt her :gurl:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

12 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

I also think the album cover will be a serve & shot by Nadia Lee. She knew we don't like her pics art covers & I think she kinda is fooling us with the car selfie so that we doubt her but you are right, her revenge ( part of it)  will be showing us there was no need to doubt her :gurl:

I really wanted to believe. lol :hide:

2 hours ago, honeymo0n said:

What if the album drops on the 4th and Lana tweets, "Thanks for the fireworks everyone "? ?

Can't wait for 12:00 AM on July 4th when there still won't be an announcement, the album won't be out in NZ and some of y'all will still hope it's a global release :thumb3: need a reservation for the meltdown, wouldn't miss it for the world...

38 minutes ago, normanrockwhale said:

what if the album is postponed again... 

No it's not. End of the discussion. Period

Spoiler

:sass:

OiUHEXQ.jpg