Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

17 hours ago, Thoth said:

just for fun

6Xgl4TR.jpeg

ooohhh rosemary's baby vibez

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

How can some of y'all not like Wildflower Wildfire???  :ohno: The only bad thing about it is that cover

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

Just now, 13beachess said:

How can some of y'all not like Wildflower Wildfire???  :ohno: The only bad thing about it is that cover

i absolutely love it, definitely my favorite out of the three, although i think they're all really great :) i love how cathartic, confessional, & poetic it is :flutter: 

also... "here's the deal... cuz i know you wanna talk about it" is already iconic :smile3:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

On my knees praying announcement in next 6 days or at least a surprise release. i can't take this anymore :'( Lana please say something!!!

17 hours ago, 13beachess said:

i guess because of the piano? idk but WW is definitely my most fav out of the 3 singles. I really love the chaotic, distorted noise towards the outro. I'd love to see more of that in this album tbh.

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

talking about photographers, honestly i love Neil Krug but his photography is kinda aged for Lana by now. It seems like he just goes with the flow when working with Lana at this point. Don't get me wrong, i still love the Chemtrails photoshoot but it was kinda decent and stiff at some point. Lana should try working with more different talented photographers out there, y'all know, to spice things up.

Imagine looking at a Lana's album photoshoot by Nadia Lee, David LaChapelle, Petra Collins, Steven Klein, Nick Knight, Vincent Haycock, Theo Wenner, etc.

11 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

talking about photographers, honestly i love Neil Krug but his photography is kinda aged for Lana by now. It seems like he just goes with the flow when working with Lana. Don't get me wrong, i still love the Chemtrails photoshoot but it was kinda decent and stiff at some point. Lana should try working with more different talented photographers out there, y'all know, to spice things up.

Imagine looking at a Lana's album photoshoot by Nadia Lee, David LaChapelle, Petra Collins, Steven Klein, Nick Knight, Vincent Haycock, Theo Wenner, etc.

david lachapelle is the man

21 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

talking about photographers, honestly i love Neil Krug but his photography is kinda aged for Lana by now. It seems like he just goes with the flow when working with Lana. Don't get me wrong, i still love the Chemtrails photoshoot but it was kinda decent and stiff at some point. Lana should try working with more different talented photographers out there, y'all know, to spice things up.

I still think (and always will) that Neil is the best for Lana but looking at other shots she did for magazines and stuff, I'm not against her working with other people (that are not Neil or her siblings). Imagine the OG witchy vibes of LFL with Steven photos :crying4:. Nadia Lee's work is like BTD on crack (and I say this as a compliment) so it would really match the "revenge of Lana Del Rey" aesthetics we are manifesting (or at least some of us delulus are).

At this point all I ask for is a professional photoshoot with a clear aesthetic cause we still have no idea (other than the selfies) of what this album's visuals are. I still have hope for big things cause she followed Nadia and Colin Tilley and she usually does that when working with someone new. 

She met Mike way before working with him and only followed him recently so... I'm almost sure it means something :smile2:

giphy.gif

I noticed lana followed a new person and it ending up being the girl she said happy birthday to in her last post :toofunny: the fact that lana didn’t even follow her and she got a bday post but we can’t get 1 update about the album :bye:

I hope you're as prepared as I am for NOTHING, but complete silence and ignorance on the fourth of july, besties :smokes: 

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

Can she even drop an album without a pre-order? Do her label not care that much???

I can only imagine how her team contacts her like: "Elizabeth it's very kind and thoughtful of you not forgetting people's birthdays, but you said there was an album coming next week."

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

It appears I am drunk once again, eating chicken tenders wondering about the re-titled RCS/BB. What is fucking new? Dear Lana, I love you. We all do. But pls don’t hastily announce your albums. Obvi u know we will buy every possible variation but we can’t be on edge against the date you originally specified when we all know it’s not coming true. Signed, your loyal crew. :stareney:

2 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

It appears I am drunk once again, eating chicken tenders wondering about the re-titled RCS/BB. What is fucking new? Dear Lana, I love you. We all do. But pls don’t hastily announce your albums. Obvi u know we will buy every possible variation but we can’t be on edge against the date you originally specified when we all know it’s not coming true. Signed, your loyal crew. :stareney:

inb4 the title of the album is "drunk & eating chicken tenders - contemplating album title changes" true.gif 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

the power of us all could bring absolutely anything except that one thing - an announcement and an update - and that scares me :karaoke: