Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

25 minutes ago, Blonde And Gone said:

Sorry if this has been talked about already, but I found this at a local record shop! There’s no way this can be a coincidence, right? Maybe we can expect a cover of one of these songs?

R-3307625-1325403295.jpeg.jpg

going back to tennessee... i go back to alabama?

cruel wind... cruel world?

jack's waltz... :air2:

they both have a song titled "you & me"...

:creepna3:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

It‘s part of the LB magic when a relatively new user drops a post that keeps us talking for dozens of pages and generates hundreds of new theories :thumb3:

I‘m already checking Tracy‘s Wikipedia page and see a connection to Janis Joplin and Jimi Hendrix

math-hmm.gif

32 minutes ago, Blonde And Gone said:

Sorry if this has been talked about already, but I found this at a local record shop! There’s no way this can be a coincidence, right? Maybe we can expect a cover of one of these songs?

okay this is amazing I have no doubt it's lana's inspo for the cover

what a beautiful cover btw and her song titles are kinda lana's vibe as well

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Lol what why is BOZ going to jail? What did I miss :paris:

So then Eclipse is the only insider we have :heidi:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

Do you think she'll change Cherry Blossom and Wild on You? Or will only remaster them and call it a day? :horror:

Wild on You is called Poor Man‘s Paradise now :pout:

56 minutes ago, Blonde And Gone said:

wow this is an amazing find. super cute. i really see the similarities, i hope we get a cover of one of the songs or she expands on this. i think you’re onto something :wub:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

1 minute ago, past the bushes said:

hi y'all :silly: any news or info?

i only read boz's going to jail :silly:

Yes, this is TracyBoards now :legend:

Maybe these unreleased tracks will be reworked the way Dan reworked the initial version of UV. Zach can maybe add some rock influence or some string, Mike Dean can add more piano perhaps? There is a lot of ways she can re-release, but then again she released The Next Best American Record in a pretty similar format that the leaked version was in. If so, why is she releasing all these songs all of a sudden? Any theories on that? Also, remind me what 5 songs have supposedly made the cut besides Thunder...

giphy.gif