Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

wtf, i just fell asleep for like 2 hours, come back here and saw over 200+ new replies

WHAT HAPPENED GIRLIES? OH MAW GAWD :trisha:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I’m ready to give her all my money when the pre-order drops, idec 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

1 minute ago, sansafuckingstark said:

But what does she mean by the video games reference? I’m not ready fuck

Is she trying to say that this is like her way to start over? Like, Video Games was her debut... Is this the debut of a new persona? :dua:

Or maybe it's similar to VG? I'm so confused

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

FUCKKKK IT'S ARCADIA FOR REAL

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

3 minutes ago, Marius said:

Guys who’s this new insider some of u are talking about? Is he there or an ATRL one? 

2 minutes ago, FallingCherry said:

Did an insider say anything about it? I missed a lot of pages today so it’d be nice if you could tell me more about it :)

some random on Popjustice said Arcadia single + mv coming on Wednesday + album pre-order which will release in October. We didn't know if they were reliable but now they seem to be with Lana confirming it

3 minutes ago, alittleparty said:

"listen to it like you listened to Video Games" = experience my music as if you've never heard of me before, without any expectations or baggage

Oh wow:wowcry:

original.gif

2 minutes ago, Elle said:

Unfortunately, they use a VPN/IP scrambler each time which is why I’m often unable to catch them before they start shitting (literally) on the boards.. they’re truly elusive xx

inch resting... the mystery continues :icant:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

THE WAY THAT SHE STILL KEEP THE NFR PROMO PIC AS HER PROFILE INSTA PIC FOR LIKE 3 ERAS.

Queen shit

It’s only the third day of September and we’re already getting hit with news?? Ironically, September is usually the best month for me each year so I see we’re already off to a fabulous start..

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS