Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

4 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

I’m honestly screaming this era is gonna be so fucking good I really hope she announces a 2022 tour soon :oprah4: 

Agreed! I liked her music in 2012 but I really only became a stan pre-NFR & she didn’t come to my city for that tour so I will be LIVING when I get to see her for the first time ever :crai:

Just now, yourolllikethunder said:

Agreed! I liked her music in 2012 but I really only became a stan pre-NFR & she didn’t come to my city for that tour so I will be LIVING when I get to see her for the first time ever :crai:

I saw her on the NFR tour and it was honestly not any good and she seemed like she was in a bad mood and she just stood there while the back track played white mustank

will I spend 250 dollars to see her again absolutely :oprah4: 

1 hour ago, plastiscguy said:

Y'all. Dealer didn't leak in HQ. That's just my edit, I tried to remove the weird synth in the background by looping the first verse :derpna2: I'm sure when it does come out in HQ, it will be great, tho!

quoting this bc some of y'all can't be bothered to read the thread before posting :toofloppy:

n-e-wayz plastiscguy producing for LDR9 when :tommy:

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

I saw her on the NFR tour and it was honestly not any good and she seemed like she was in a bad mood and she just stood there while the back track played white mustank

oh noooo! sorry to hear that, hopefully that was just her mood for that one day :omfg2: hahaha totally get wanting to see her again regardless!

1 minute ago, rhubysyrup said:
  Hide contents

fun fact: the reason why title track is #2 this time is because she doesn't consider chemtrails part of her discography:oprah3:

I agree :true:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

Dropping in to say WE'RE POPPING BOTTLES!! 

We're clearing the isles, we're taking it all cus this is IT!!! EVERYBODY WON. This is the serve of the century, and there's still another album coming. I can't even process this level of winning.

1 minute ago, rhubysyrup said:
  Hide contents

fun fact: the reason why title track is #2 this time is because she doesn't consider chemtrails part of her discography:oprah3:

neither do i :blush3:

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

I'm eating my dinner thinking about how much I adore Lana and cherish every aspect of her. I love all of her eras and all of her faces. I love everything she does cause it is always so genuine. She's truly a legend? Like a real legend? People will still remember her a hundred years from now, her mark will be left in music forever. Oh God, she will live forever. 

9 minutes ago, uvbabe said:

This was the less traumatic and stressful pre-release since Honeymoon we fucking MADE IT KIDS :omg:

Honeymoon was my first pre release era as a Lana stan :omg:

but I experienced it on FOTP tho. 

3 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:
  Hide contents

okay so i LIKE dealer a LOT and i know i will be listening to this NON STOP

that being said, i have NO idea what this song is about lmfao

to me, dealer is about running away from someone or something that’s trying to track you down. knowing that this person or entity is hunting lana through means of contacting people like her dealer, as well as her father, shows the lengths that the persecutor is willing to go. but it seems that lana has already gone far away with no intentions of being found. her dealer not picking up the phone, her father not being home in years, and her doctor not taking calls, could represent where lana ran to before deciding she didn’t want to be found by anyone. her father, doctor, and even her drug dealer couldn’t help her. so, she ran from the darkness. she gave whoever or whatever is tracking her down “all her money” but got nothing in return, so ‘what else could they want from me?’ is basically the question she asks with the song. she doesn’t wanna live because she’s tired of being hunted down and haunted by whatever this dark cloud from her past that permeates throughout her present life is. she’s trying to avoid it and trying to hide. that’s just my take on the song.

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, rhubysyrup said:
  Hide contents

??

3 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

She was probably just upset at something that day. 

6 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

will I spend 250 dollars to see her again absolutely

lmao...but for real i want her to tour again SO BAD, i am a COCC lover so also dying to hear those songs live too...give us the BB tour we deserve lana with no/few BTD songs and all the NFR bops she never played on the NFR tour. i've only seen her once (endless summer tour) and have been kicking myself for missing the NFR shows (even though many of them were not her best live moments)

aOaIzH2.gif

When tomorrow she unexpectedly announces the album release for Feb 2022 
Nwk3Bjp_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America