Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, CinnamonGay said:

?? ok I've been asking the same question since 24 hours and no one replies. :(

Alone

What were you asking, my love? Mommy's here now :wub:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

I thought an insider said it was piano-driven album, but unless she re-worked some songs there seems to be more than just piano (I haven't listened to Dealer, but saw how people were commenting). Not expecting a bop, but curious if we had news on that.

7 minutes ago, lanasgirl said:

this has most definitely already been posted but i just saw this and spat out my coffee lmao

WHAT A PETTY MAN CHILD

N51UVOy.png

source

Honestly I don't know him as a person, BUT if I broke up with someone, I don't think I would be answering questions that pertain to their career. Low-key weird

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Just now, MJA said:

I thought an insider said it was piano-driven album, but unless she re-worked some songs there seems to be more than just piano (I haven't listened to Dealer, but saw how people were commenting). Not expecting a bop, but curious if we had news on that.

I think BOZ has even admitted that the style of music she’s making now isn’t exactly his taste so I think he just doesn’t describe it accurately

like, he said arcadia is all piano and we’ve all already heard from that snippet she posted that there’s strings and other instruments. So I think he probably just didn’t dive into the fine details 

LDR9 2022 it's true it's true

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Super Movie said:

NFR when she finds out that BB is stealing her crown :lange:

As a runner-up* 

Honeymoon remains unbothered :makeup:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

4 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

I think BOZ has even admitted that the style of music she’s making now isn’t exactly his taste so I think he just doesn’t describe it accurately

like, he said arcadia is all piano and we’ve all already heard from that snippet she posted that there’s strings and other instruments. So I think he probably just didn’t dive into the fine details 

Okay thanks. I agree. 

Thunder doesn't sound like a ballad to me, but I guess it depends on how you define it.