Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

20 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

We could only Hope that she is pulling songs from 2017-2018 to fill this album 

it would be infinitely better than another hour of musings about the perils of fame 

Over a single piano note that’s been “stripped down to its most authentic” ???

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

1 minute ago, ShadesOfFool said:

Over a single piano note that’s been “stripped down to its most authentic” ???

plss on Rcs there will be no instrumental because apparently thats what makes the album honest:sideeye: literally who came up with this dumb theory

37 minutes ago, heroinmelodies said:

manifesting Nikkita flop and Ed Sheeran collab:hooker:

:whoopi:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

9 hours ago, Elle said:

From someone who met Lana tonight at Nikki’s show in Austin -

FUCKING YES FINALLY SOMEONE FUCKING ASKED HER ABOUT IT THANK YOU FUCKING FUCK THANK YOU WHOEVER ASKED IM SO READY YES YES YES :godlaugh:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

44 minutes ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

I can guarantee y'all that the production won't be a problem. Lana sharpening her songwriting and finding new things to sing about, that's what y'all should worry about.

I don't really care for songwriting. The production and instrumental many times are the responsible for a great track. If you can create the right atmosphere, you can sing the same 3 lines over and over again and it's going to be awesome. The emotion and energy that a singer put in a song are also a major turn on for me

Lana's songwriting will always be good, she just need a better atmosphere for her upcoming albums

5 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

plss on Rcs there will be no instrumental because apparently thats what makes the album honest:sideeye: literally who came up with this dumb theory

Pretentious weirdos who bought their own hype!

the fact that she has now become the type of person she made NFR about AHHH 

feel like pure shit just want her back!!!

Have the Jack-haters seen this tweet already?

Finally a fan asking the right questions. Rolling Stone Germany and France: watch and learn :coffee:

59 minutes ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Shut up you little hoe

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, COCC said:

Have the Jack-haters seen this tweet already?

Finally a fan asking the right questions. Rolling Stone Germany and France: watch and learn :coffee:

wait she's working on new music already for AFTER RCS??? or she's finishing RCS? i'm confused WHAT CAN THIS FUCKING MEAN

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

7 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

I don't really care for songwriting. The production and instrumental many times are the responsible for a great track. If you can create the right atmosphere, you can sing the same 3 lines over and over again and it's going to be awesome. The emotion and energy that a singer put in a song are also a major turn on for me

Lana's songwriting will always be good, she just need a better atmosphere for her upcoming albums

... Salvatore

Just now, HydroponicWeeds said:

wait she's working on new music already for AFTER RCS??? or she's finishing RCS? i'm confused WHAT CAN THIS FUCKING MEAN

It means we need a new pre-release thread :party:

12 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

i blame it all on Flop is a dangerous thing. It all went downhill instrumentally after this:sideeye:

the way Lana is really coming this year for fucking BLOOD she wants to kill the fucking itunes charts the billboard charts and she wants 572646 grammy nominations for best album. all her albums. all nominations so she can win :spin: we truly won

giphy.gif

trust no one..... don't we have 0 evidence she actually said that about jack and new music besides rumors floating in the lanaverse :typewriter:

Spoiler

by evidence i mean someone who has met her saying "RCS is produced by jack" and "she's working on new music" we've gotten other vague statements

sUcVobB.png

I don’t see how jack could have produced an entire album with lana when he couldn’t even finish chemtrails with her 

my guess is that they made some songs together during the time of the tjf instagram post (after qftc) and didn’t include them on chemtrails bc she wanted to save her angry thoughts for the next album. I feel like rcs will be jack/zach