Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, Diamantes WILD said:

ur heart must be very tough like a racehorse RWpvFaz.gif

Hahahahaha... The energy behind your posts is something the world just needs, man <3

HOLY FUCKIN SHIT IT REALLY IS RELALY HAPPENING SHES NOT LYING THIS TIMEEEE WHOOOOHOOOOO WE WON GAYS N GIRLS WE WONNNNNNN

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, Surf Noir said:

it's clay :smile3:

LMFAO I was too excited to notice, I just paid attention to the cowboy hat :eartha:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

5 minutes ago, sjatib said:

Not feeling the snippet. Sounds kinda cringy for me. Let's hope it isnt!

Me when im deaf: 

But in all seriousness i think its beautiful i get a NFR x COCC vibe so if those albums aren't your vibe then you probs wont like it. But i eat up anything she puts out so I love it so much that I teared up. :sadcore2::crying5:

1 minute ago, King of Saigon said:

Me when im deaf: 

But in all seriousness i think its beautiful i get a NFR x COCC vibe so if those albums aren't your vibe then you probs wont like it. But i eat up anything she puts out so I love it so much that I teared up. :sadcore2::crying5:

Na, I didnt dislike any of those albums (truly loved COTCC, actually, and some parts from NFR too), but this just didnt click for me. Sounds like a standard pop heartbreak song, and the lyrics are corny. Anyway, that was just a 30 second snippet, hoping to end up loving the whole thing!

I can't believe we're getting a whole second album in less than a year from her. She keeps us so fed 

(even tho she makes us fast for months etc)