Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I was scrolling down twitter and catched the video in the part she's standing against the wall and for a HOT second I thought she posted Ride mv for some reason!

omg well here's the damn snippet already!! obsessed and tbh think its v cute that clay is in the video, let lana have her big romantic moment <3 also cannot believe we are getting new music again so fucking soon?? 

aOaIzH2.gif

1 minute ago, daphnedinkley said:

ATMOSPHERE! FINALLY! ATMOSPHERE! :defeated: yes its a slow ballad type song but there warm glowy synth (?) gives it genuine ambience which, really, is all i've wanted!!

this makes me want an album done by Brian Eno if she's gonna do ambiance tbh!!!!! love him ugh, something freaky and trippy but calm at the same time ugh yessssss PLEASE LANA PLEASE DO IT

taking tiger mount by strategy (below album cover) is so good 

NF63Ca1aYbiOgXkBKAzYYA=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

9 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

NEIL KRUG TAGGING LANA IN HIS STORY :trisha:

Maybe God is real after all :pray2::spin:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

when Neil does the alt cover for physical copies & we have to put together the font w the textless pic from his site ourselves cause for some reason the HQ cover w text isn't anywhere to be found online & change the metadata on Apple Music so we can listen to the album without feeling hate crimed >>>>>

qfrWuBl.png

Y'all the lighting in the MV snippet is gorgeous :oprah2: 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

DADDY NEIL :angie:

Hopefully he's doing the main album cover this time

imageproxy.jpg

still can't believe the cocc era was over before it started...

omg what if dealer ends up being track 8 on this album like she originally said and this was what she was talking about and none of us had a clue :party:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole