Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, Sugar Venom said:

Zella Day said “10 days” on her Twitter but I haven’t been keeping up w her so idk what it’s for feel free to ignore this, but she also tweeted a pic w two pairs of feet in it maybe one is Lana??? Oh wow look how crazy I sound I don’t even care 

of course it would be feet :hide: :ma: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

2 minutes ago, Sugar Venom said:

Zella Day said “10 days” on her Twitter but I haven’t been keeping up w her so idk what it’s for feel free to ignore this, but she also tweeted a pic w two pairs of feet in it maybe one is Lana??? Oh wow look how crazy I sound I don’t even care 

rock candy feet

7 minutes ago, Sugar Venom said:

I didn't saw the feet ?

Edit: Now I saw

24 minutes ago, Sugar Venom said:

the fact that we’re 10 days away from whatever BOZ was hinting at 

I don’t think it’s Lana related, on Instagram she tagged two people who as far as we know, aren’t involved with Lana

"Don’t forget me"

26 minutes ago, Sugar Venom said:

It's her new single dance for love I don't think Lana is involved in it

I know both Zella and Marina aren’t Lana and sure didn’t release as much music as she did over the years, but I can’t help but envy her fans when Zella posts « 10 days » and Marina posts « 2 singles coming this month » as updates on future projects. Lana could never  :toofunny:

2 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

@lanasbottom I just love the way you always set the record straight - paired with your pfp it’s just gold :trisha: truly the energy we could use when hope starts to waver:wub:

omgggg thank you legend!!!:angie::crying: i love your detective eye, mind and your constant positive words love :wub: :kiss2:

6 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I know both Zella and Marina aren’t Lana and sure didn’t release as much music as she did over the years, but I can’t help but envy her fans when Zella posts « 10 days » and Marina posts « 2 singles coming this month » as updates on future projects. Lana could never  :toofunny:

the only thing that saves me from getting jealous of Marina stans is her first single came out not long after LMLYLAW and her album still isn’t out. 

And to be fair, Lana might not give us an update like “two singles coming this month” BUT she did give us two release dates for her new album 

:hype:  :brows:

but yes, some clarification (even something as open ended as ‘new single this month’) would be a breath of fresh air 

"Don’t forget me"

5 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

She wants to live in our heads rent free, so she does it on purpose

I would be so much relaxed now if we had any news

20 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

the fact that we’re 10 days away from whatever BOZ was hinting at 

I don’t think it’s Lana related, on Instagram she tagged two people who as far as we know, aren’t involved with Lana

insiders did say she was on an upcoming song but it’s vague and i don’t think any reliable insider confirmed that yet so i guess this could be a possibility (?)

BUT considering zella was just on for free, 10 days is the 21st may aka qftc anniversary.... I SWEAR TO BEYONCÉ if we’re waiting all this time for... another zella day feature that’s not even on the album? god why won’t somebody take us out of this misery :crying2:

5 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

the only thing that saves me from getting jealous of Marina stans is her first single came out not long after LMLYLAW and her album still isn’t out. 

And to be fair, Lana might not give us an update like “two singles coming this month” BUT she did give us two release dates for her new album 

:hype:  :brows:

but yes, some clarification (even something as open ended as ‘new single this month’) would be a breath of fresh air 

Yes but her track record, when it comes to album dates, is far from stellar :toofloppy:

but I guess this is why we are still here after all these years: we are masochists and a bit bored with our lives 

34 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

no no no no more collabs with flops. Give us some The weeknd level of artist:oprah3:

So true, if Lana is allegedly making an album with a R&B/HIPHOP producer she must collaborate with that kind of artist, I don't think that Zella has much to do with that kind of music. 

We all know that Lana and The weeknd or ASAP is always a serve. 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Yes but her track record, when it comes to album dates, is far from stellar :toofloppy:

but I guess this is why we are still here after all these years: we are masochists and a bit bored with our lives 

yes, I can't believe she first teased BB over a month ago. why does she hate us so much

someone check her website code so we can create theories, believe in them and then get disappointed when they don't happen I'm bored :oop2:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg