Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

45 minutes ago, dungdung said:

i found something

44 minutes ago and radio silence. Damn did Lana get u whacked or something? Blink twice if u need help. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

12 minutes ago, FredRed said:

New title

Blue Cowboy Highway

P5QyD8p.jpeg

You're a cowboy on the highway

And blue is forever

Cowboy on the highway

And I'll love you forever

Blue and forever

And ever and ever

You're always on the banister

And I'll hold you forever

You're always on the banister

And I'll hold you forever

Blue and forever

And ever and ever

4 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

stream and buy levitating

B4604-C12-F2-AC-49-AB-95-F4-4-A645-C4-EC

watch the ‘era officially starting’ means her being featured on Zella’s song :thumb2:

"Don’t forget me"

8 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Whoever said “no news is good news” is a liar cause 

54-BC9-B44-E4-E2-4-A5-D-B1-CC-844-F410-B

Ever time that I hear "no news is good news", I can only remember Lemony's Snicket tea:

Spoiler

Of all the ridiculous expressions people use - and people use a great many ridiculous expressions - one of the most ridiculous is 'No news is good news.' 'No new is good news' simply means that if you don't hear from someone, everything is probably fine, and you can see at once why this expression makes such little sense, because everything being fine is only one of many reasons why someone may not contact you. Perhaps they are tied up. Maybe they are surrounded by fierce weasels, or perhaps they are wedged tightly between two refrigerators and cannot get themselves out. The expression might well be changed to 'No new is bad news,' except that people may not be able to contact you because they have just been crowned king or are competing in a gymnastics tournament. The point is that there is no way to know why someone has not contacted you, until they contact you and explain themselves. For this reason, the sensible expression would be 'No news is no news,' except that it is so obvious it is hardly an expression at all.

And yes, I have a book, movie or personality quote from everything that I hear except when I really need it