Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, prettywhenimhigh said:

I fear one of her managers stopped mike from posting anything

possibly, but i get the impression that if ben/ed messaged him asking him not to post anything, he'd be like "okay" and post it anyways :omfg2:

WGe8ynS.gif

1 minute ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

I fear one of her managers stopped mike from posting anything

her managers could eat my ass!

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

Question for the culture while we wait for the songs to drop (or for Mike to decide to post a snippet): do we think there's gonna be a cover on this album? And if so, what do you think it'll be? Personally, I don't see there being one unless she pulls a Doin Time and puts Summertime on the album, and there's a 0.0000001% chance of that happening 

Like the movie Jennifer’s Body BB will end with Violet by Hole

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

3 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

Question for the culture while we wait for the songs to drop (or for Mike to decide to post a snippet): do we think there's gonna be a cover on this album? And if so, what do you think it'll be? Personally, I don't see there being one unless she pulls a Doin Time and puts Summertime on the album, and there's a 0.0000001% chance of that happening 

If she doesn't cover Wicked Game I'm breaking in and painting her blue banisters with poop. She'll have to face a scat attack like we have every now and then on this forum.

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, SweetHenny said:

So you up for Daddy Ben to give you a rimming session? :brows:

howling! i'm howling!

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

I feel like there will be. Considering Lana seems to be in her lovey-dovey phase right now and coming full circle with her emotions, I can imagine her covering something old school like Somewhere Over the Rainbow - mainly because it's reminiscent of the Get Free lyrics and it's about moving to the other side of the rainbow where everything is more clearer

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

he posted on twitter 7 min ago I hope twitter stans will make him post the snippet

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Just now, Bunny Mozart said:

I feel like there will be. Considering Lana seems to be in her lovey-dovey phase right now and coming full circle with her emotions, I can imagine her covering something old school like Somewhere Over the Rainbow (mainly because it's reminiscent of the Get Free lyrics and it's about moving to the other side of the rainbow where everything is more clearer)

a sweet, acoustic, slightly surfy rendition of somewhere over the rainbow... the ultimate serve, i fear :omg: 

WGe8ynS.gif

6 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

Heart Shaped Box or Enter Sandman please

Just now, YourGirl666 said:

Heart Shaped Box or Enter Sandman please

I'm still so desperate for a studio version of Heart Shaped Box :crying5: It's my favorite live cover of hers and the fact that we still don't have the studio version of it is a crime - I'd say that I want it on BB, but I don't think it'll fit the vibe as far as we know right now. Next album is a different story though 

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, Bunny Mozart said:

I feel like there will be. Considering Lana seems to be in her lovey-dovey phase right now and coming full circle with her emotions, I can imagine her covering something old school like Somewhere Over the Rainbow - mainly because it's reminiscent of the Get Free lyrics and it's about moving to the other side of the rainbow where everything is more clearer

Omg that song is so sad especially when judy would sing it later in life i would die if lana performed it properly ( not in the trashy way ariadne grande does it so classlessly) it would wrecknus

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

If Lana does any covers, I want it to be of an old-timey song like this

1 minute ago, bel air rose said:

if we are manifesting a cover let’s manifest the end of the world :heart:

I remember that song from Fallout 4. It fit the gameplay and world.

giphy.gif