Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, HillSongExHomoCantor said:

Omg that song is so sad especially when judy would sing it later in life i would die if lana performed it properly ( not in the trashy way ariadne grande does it so classlessly) it would wrecknus

So true :trisha:

This version is amazing. If Lana covers it I hope she serves this level of vocals

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

54 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

lana announcing her marriage, pregnancy and smth else w/ these songs i can smell it

she can’t possibly be pregnant she’s comstasntky vaping and was smoking cigarettes a few weeks ago... then again she’s reckless af so...:stareney:

4 minutes ago, baddisease said:

I remember that song from Fallout 4. It fit the gameplay and world.

girl u sure? the one by skeeter davis? :tommy:

edit: i just looked it up, that’s interesting i wouldn’t expect that! 

I think the song Eclipse teased was about Text Book tbh

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Contemplating God said:

I think the song Eclipse teased was about Text Book tbh

he said the emote wasn't meaning anything tho

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, synecdoche2 said:

This era has been really fun. The fact that we're gonna have new music so soon (unlike Chemtrails which took forever for a song to be released) makes it much easier to enjoy the chaos.

I mean it’s been about the same up until now 

she announced the album two months ago, changed the date already, and still hasn’t made an announcement 

Mike trolling us and the anticipation of 3 new songs tomorrow doesn’t really erase the radio silence we’ve had the past couple months :hype:

"Don’t forget me"

15 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

Question for the culture while we wait for the songs to drop (or for Mike to decide to post a snippet): do we think there's gonna be a cover on this album? And if so, what do you think it'll be? Personally, I don't see there being one unless she pulls a Doin Time and puts Summertime on the album, and there's a 0.0000001% chance of that happening 

I think her slapping Summertime on the album is almost bound to happen lol

13 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

Manifesting a non-depressing album. I can't listen to COCC without a bitter taste in my mouth. 2 or 3 songs to cry are ok, but my heart can't take more than that

I feel like Chemtrails is her "happiest" album lmao..

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

16 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

Manifesting a non-depressing album. I can't listen to COCC without a bitter taste in my mouth. 2 or 3 songs to cry are ok, but my heart can't take more than that

You stan Lana Del Rey...

Blue = sadness = she wanted to throw herself off the banisters he painted = anger = screaming =  dealer