Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, CyberCherry said:

im just gonna say this now, I think this is going to be an album that tells us so much about her life i.e. her tweet saying she wants to tell her own story (as she should, period) full circle back to BTD but this time she's going to tell her own godamn story, the tracks will be outstanding, no more vile reviews, and that my besties, that will be her revenge 

afterall sucess is the best revenge

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

Just now, Max said:

The good thing about these songs coming out tomorrow, is that we won't have to suffer through some stans making 12 hours edits of these snippets in a loop. :oic2:

Or the potato quality 2 second snippets that sound like they were recorded from a vaginal cavity tf :stareney:

Am I crazy or does anyone else hear a bit of Mazzy Star in this snippet

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, synecdoche2 said:

or did they post that after the snippet? As you can see I've already admitted to being a fool I'm just having fun

they put that after eclipse posted the "turn into a wildfire" lyric on his insta story

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

im starting to think that chemtrails was actually intended to be an interlude between norman and blue banisters 

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

well if he's gonna post another snippet it might be in 18 minutes on his twitter but I don't know if he will and if he should

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Mike is already the goat Lana producer with the way he engages with us stans, I'm a converted Deanster. :hype:

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

@Mike Dean is a god i'm honestly living for your energy right now, i just know you're completely shook :party: :spin: 

i've been on lanaboards like 10 hours i think i'm cracked......

BB is just.... it feels extremely IMPORTANT but authentically, no pretentiously trying to be "purposeful pop" it is a natural authentic resonance which makes it one of the most potent awesome things in the world. the honesty while also being ornate. God I'm so ready for Independence Day and all of this wonderous music. Is this how people felt when The Beatles were dropping their greatest works? Like they were on the precipice of history and greatness? because that is an unshakeable feeling I have now. We are watching the birth of a new cosmos. And it is so damn thrilling

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg