Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

52 minutes ago, deadlyynightshade said:

I hope it's only the way for her to announce it and not the actual cover . We know Neil can DELIVER  a perfect cover with her being angry or screaming or something like that :scream:

True, I love Neil's covers, but tbh I find the one she posted kinda cute too :oopna:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

My theory about the selfie: she wants this as the album cover and she posted it now so when Ben tries to force her into a professional shot cover she can have the argument that she already posted the cover and she cant change it:tommy:

1 hour ago, masterpinks said:

Weirdly after sleeping on it I have a feeling this album might actually come soon. It makes sense after NFR and COCC that she’d have a solid set of rock songs that haven’t fit either of those albums.

but that makes me less sure about the title. Rock Candy ? Sweet is a little on the nose for her first distinctly rock album? Helps it’s also a sex toy company. And anyway what’s wrong with an accurate title

I guess. What if Charlie’s producing

We’ve already had UV dearie and that was A Very on the nose title.

3 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

We’ve already had UV dearie and that was A Very on the nose title.

No I know I know I was thinking specifically of her vocals on the sound check video posted last night, no idea why I decided to dismiss UV as a rock album when I wrote that :xgiggle:

Aww look at this thread, so pure and innocent. Can't wait for the meltdowns, the trauma, the mess and the pile of burnt stan cards that will happen. Here we go!

5b8e108971e2c780e81348d52f2c0e55.jpg

Good luck to everyone and God help us all.

So, how long before twinks desperate for attention spam Twitter with false tracklist including Noir, Yes to Heaven and Fine China, plus Dealer?

7 minutes ago, surf noir sweetheart said:

no way theres 72 pages already in like 2 days we have lost our minds :air:

The pre-release threads are now the longest and most interesting ones lol. 

4 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

So, how long before twinks desperate for attention spam Twitter with false tracklist including Noir, Yes to Heaven and Fine China, plus Dealer?

its already happening lmfaooo ive seen like 3

Baby-Girl-Congratulations-Glitter.gif