Elle

Lana Del Rey x Nikki Lane 1 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 hour ago, bluechemtrails said:

this album seems to become more of a reality with her recent ig posts

is this a known Nikki Lane song or a new one?

I'm almost sure it's new but we don't know if it's an upcoming Nikki track or from the joint album :pft:

giphy.gif

ok we know i can't edit or design for shit but in essence:

FZtQKa1.png

think: fame, beauty, wormwood, twin peaks, cherry pies, alternate realities and unlived lives, storytelling, reinvention, transcendence

hear: ultraviolent country rock but glamorous bc lana with star dream girl by david lynch energy

mUENGN9.png

Lana Del Rey and Nikki Lane AKA The Lone Star Lezzies

Prettiest Girl In Country Music

01: Prettiest Girl In Country Music

02: Hey Blue Baby

03: Saddest Story I Ever Heard

04: Tabasco and Tobacco

05:Killing All The Buzz

06: Sucker Saloon

07:Lizzy May Will Have Her Way

08: Ray and His Girls

09: mermaid moonshine

10: Desert Desire

11: You're Gonna Love Me

12: I Must Be Stupid For Feeling So Happy

13: End of The World

14: Lone Star Lezzies (Gal Pals in My Mind)

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

17 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

full serious when i say elvis ft nikki lane when :trisha::pray::trisha:

I want Sirens and AKA in full duo mode with highway queen outlaw country fixing. Maybe Paradise too.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

I don't think this album even exists

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

18 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

fuck one can only hope not

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

19 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

i pray to god ur right. imo lana just needs to co-write with nikki for her solo stuff to scratch her country-girl itch and get back to collabing with the neighborhood and the last shadow puppets

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

with the amount of streams i give her daily, she doesn't need to put this out. this will literally get 0 streams from me lmao like i'm sorry i know she wants her friends to get a lil more coin but i don't like nikki at all, there's something about her voice i don't like. she's also always singing over lana every time i hear them sing together, live or studio, it's always nikki as the front vocals with lana barely audible. it's like nikki hasn't done many duets, so she doesn't know how to control her projection and she projects over lana every time, i hate it 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 hour ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

with the amount of streams i give her daily, she doesn't need to put this out. this will literally get 0 streams from me lmao like i'm sorry i know she wants her friends to get a lil more coin but i don't like nikki at all, there's something about her voice i don't like. she's also always singing over lana every time i hear them sing together, live or studio, it's always nikki as the front vocals with lana barely audible. it's like nikki hasn't done many duets, so she doesn't know how to control her projection and she projects over lana every time, i hate it 

i'm always afraid that i would sound mean if i said this but i always wanted to say this out loud. I dont hate Nikki, as a friend of Lana, i bet she is a person who really supports our homegirl mentally, but musically, - it's a diffrent story - i never came back to Breaking Up Slowly while listening to Chemtrails, i even love "For Free" more than that song. But it's fine if they want to dip in each other's project by co-writing stuff, them singing together is cute but not my cup of tea.

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Nikki has an album coming out in September, and it doesn’t look like Lana is involved. I feel like their collab album isn’t coming out any time soon. Nikki worked with members from Queens of the Stone Age and Arctic Monkeys which is kind of cool though. 

https://pitchfork.com/news/nikki-lane-announces-new-album-with-queens-of-the-stone-age-and-arctic-monkeys-members/

unmanifest this project

23 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Nikki has an album coming out in September, and it doesn’t look like Lana is involved. I feel like their collab album isn’t coming out any time soon. Nikki worked with members from Queens of the Stone Age and Arctic Monkeys which is kind of cool though. 

https://pitchfork.com/news/nikki-lane-announces-new-album-with-queens-of-the-stone-age-and-arctic-monkeys-members/

I like First High :grinds:

Every time this thread gets on the "recently updated" page I get excited and scared at the same time :thumb3:

I don't think it's coming anytime soon (if it even exists).

I wish I could ask Lana why she keeps "announcing" projects and never releasing them but not in a blaming way, I'm genuinely curious :hide: maybe she thinks they are not good enough or the label prioritizes original albums over side projects :um2: (I'm with them on this)

giphy.gif

The real nikki lane is releasing an album in September so don't think we will be getting any nikki on ldr9

and looks like the joint album is officially scrapped

Think we will get some joint lana songs on that album though and gabe has produced on that album

On 6/2/2022 at 12:07 PM, Venice Peach said:

Every time this thread gets on the "recently updated" page I get excited and scared at the same time :thumb3:

I don't think it's coming anytime soon (if it even exists).

I wish I could ask Lana why she keeps "announcing" projects and never releasing them but not in a blaming way, I'm genuinely curious :hide: maybe she thinks they are not good enough or the label prioritizes original albums over side projects :um2: (I'm with them on this)

did Lana even announce this album though? :bebe:

I know Nikki talked about it at a show over a year ago, but I can’t remember if Lana actually talked about it or not. 

I don’t know why everyone is hating, Lana music is Lana music even if Nikki is also involved. BUS is one of my favorite songs off COTCC and I’d love a full album in the same vein (but maybe with Nikki’s producers and not Jack) 

"Don’t forget me"