Elle

Triple single release: Blue Banisters, Text Book, & Wildflower Wildfire - OUT NOW

Just now, ChaoticLipster said:

She still has not put WW and TB on spotify…guess she has a deal with apple music?

It’s on there, you have to search them though. They weren’t listed under latest release, rather under singles.

giphy.gif

Just now, ChaoticLipster said:

She still has not put WW and TB on spotify…guess she has a deal with apple music?

They're on Spotify, you have to search for them

https://open.spotify.com/album/761oXL0XFzpRE36GF1wn89?si=FBabeqc1RlSF1Z-dqRDZrw

https://open.spotify.com/album/66crHVaecDZMH5QHd5r2xy?si=W9f5eTEvRAW-4FLiNA6O2g

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Ya’ll recommend any reaction vids to the singles? I adore Larissa and Lauren and wish they would do a mini video for the new tracks. They legit leave me in tears laughing :omfg2:

I love them lol. Definitely one of my favorite reaction channels lol.

28 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Ya’ll recommend any reaction vids to the singles? I adore Larissa and Lauren and wish they would do a mini video for the new tracks. They legit leave me in tears laughing :omfg2:

My fave is daddy Jon Denton :mj: look it up

Lanarat.png

9 minutes ago, Lustrouslines said:

It’s on there, you have to search them though. They weren’t listed under latest release, rather under singles.

Than

9 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

Thank you I’m so dumb lol

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

You know... These three singles actually make me appreciate Chemtrails much more than I already do. Not that the singles are bad or anything, because I absolutely adore them, but I realise how bittersweet Chemtrails actually is. 

...but I've still got jazz, when I've got those blues.

Okay I’ve been living these songs and living for them the last two days. 

But I finally sat down and listened a few times while reading the lyrics and wow… oh wow oh wow. Miss thing really served us 3 masterpieces didn’t she ???

1 minute ago, Distantly said:

Okay I’ve been living these songs and living for them the last two days. 

But I finally sat down and listened a few times while reading the lyrics and wow… oh wow oh wow. Miss thing really served us 3 masterpieces didn’t she ???

I don't know what I was expecting, but she surpassed my expectations. :krylie:

...but I've still got jazz, when I've got those blues.

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

btw i changed my mind again, those song r flops with no melody nor replay value:sideeye: only WW is ok

Text Book is literally the only good one out of the three. BB is cute but it's kinda one note feeling throughout, and WW.. well, let's just say Mike cannot produce for shxt.

2 minutes ago, Life said:

Text Book is literally the only good one out of the three. BB is cute but it's kinda one note feeling throughout, and WW.. well, let's just say Mike cannot produce for shxt.

Text book has no rythm at all and it gets even worse when the chorus randomly slowls down in the middle:eartha2: she clearly just took 3 poems n tried to make them into songs. and she failed

Just now, Lustformoney said:

Text book has no rythm at all and it gets even worse when the chorus randomly slowls down in the middle:eartha2: she clearly just took 3 poems n tried to make them into songs. and she failed

Y’all are sleeping on Wildflower. It’s as good as the Beautiful People demo imo.