TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

i wish her catalog was good enough to warrant all this hype lol. half of ntmt is garbage, most of her electro pop demos are shit,  ghost EP is her best output and that was that. i pray for rain, guardian and legends are all great but the rest of masochism demos? hot trash. and i just get so irritated with her basically taking all these writer demos like please dev hynes exposed her years before and then the gays tried to say "oh she writes them, producers often do their own versions blah blah" like NO there's no other artist who has multiple demos sung by their producers (and different people too!) justin raisen, dev hynes and others im so sorry sweeties that she's just changing like two words or one melody (barely) and doing some vocals on her cheap mic to your great songs. ofc she couldn't even bother getting a good mic or re-writing Cross You Out, she fucking karaoke'd that shit and sent it back to charli after charli had to beg her for weeks/months and y'all expect her to finish up an album? :air2:

Y'all can say what you want but let's be real, Sky's vocals totally elevated songs like Guardian and Everything Is Embarrassing. The original demos by other vocalists aren't nearly as good as her versions. 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

19 minutes ago, 111 said:

i wish her catalog was good enough to warrant all this hype lol. half of ntmt is garbage, most of her electro pop demos are shit,  ghost EP is her best output and that was that. i pray for rain, guardian and legends are all great but the rest of masochism demos? hot trash. and i just get so irritated with her basically taking all these writer demos like please dev hynes exposed her years before and then the gays tried to say "oh she writes them, producers often do their own versions blah blah" like NO there's no other artist who has multiple demos sung by their producers (and different people too!) justin raisen, dev hynes and others im so sorry sweeties that she's just changing like two words or one melody (barely) and doing some vocals on her cheap mic to your great songs. ofc she couldn't even bother getting a good mic or re-writing Cross You Out, she fucking karaoke'd that shit and sent it back to charli after charli had to beg her for weeks/months and y'all expect her to finish up an album? :air2:

I don’t even know where to begin with how wrong you are. Every song that girls voice touches turns to gold. 

25 minutes ago, 111 said:

This is the worst take I've seen in this thread :bebe:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

44 minutes ago, 111 said:

Not true

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

1 hour ago, 111 said:

is it really that serious

@111 you just made the little ferraris cry

:ohsnap:

Do not disturb the zebras 🦓 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

4 hours ago, 111 said:

you hate her so much but all u do is post in her thread😭😭😭

24 Hours remains one of the best songs I’ve ever heard so NTMT isn’t a complete flop

however i do have to say a lot of the songs on the album are repetitive as fuuuck. and some even way too long

but it’s still a vibe if you don’t pay attention to the whole entire thing

negAbhB.png

2 hours ago, House of Balloons said:

it's the 28th i can feel it in my bones :excited:

Well someone’s bones getting broke if it ain’t true 

3 hours ago, EmptyPromises said:

I hope she leaks the album if it doesn't come out, or at least performs it during her touring.

I hope if she ever decides to give up on music because of her shitty label situation that she secretly leaks everything she’s proud of that never saw the light of day for the fans