TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

39 minutes ago, DownhillLullaby said:

Soo... :raven:

Reveal hidden contents

4bab5fbc050976d0ebe284c54df390481a363d33.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

It's all coming to me now... Jesus saves... ~it comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb~ 

Conspiracy Theory GIF - Conspiracy Theory Explaining - Discover & Share GIFs

SHE'S COMING IN EASTER OR RIGHT AFTER IT I FEAR

:oprah4::oprah4::oprah4::oprah4:

IT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE

I hate to do this but... I'll keep my hopes high now:oprah4:

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

2 hours ago, vitriolkisses said:

She’s on the Rock Werchter lineup in Belgium, I hope she and Capitol know not to waste this European festival run and have her actually perform the new material (more than just one song like she did at Pitchfork). 

Her setlist:

*Arrives 45 minutes late*

You're Not The One

24 Hours

Everything Is Embarrassing

*You hear Don't Forget start but then her mic gets disconnected after a few seconds and the song stops cause its time for the next artist to go on stage*

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

4 minutes ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

Her setlist:

*Arrives 45 minutes late*

You're Not The One

24 Hours

Everything Is Embarrassing

*You hear Don't Forget start but then her mic gets disconnected after a few seconds and the song stops cause its time for the next artist to go on stage*

This made me cackle loudly, thank you

3 hours ago, DownhillLullaby said:

Soo... :raven:

"Another theory says the folklore has a biblical origin according to The Guardian. Jesus’s first appearance was as the sacrificial lamb, but he will return as the Lion of Judah, hence those symbolic animals, The Guardian reports. Many connect with this origin theory because the celebration of Easter, the Christian holiday that marks the belief in the resurrection of Jesus, occurs over March and into April."

ITS ALL COMING TOGETHER :oprah4:

qfrWuBl.png

On 4/14/2022 at 11:57 PM, Kristian Karlsson said:

That fixation on the 2014 Tumblr era that Gen Z on TikTok has I'm pretty sure it's because of the nostalgic vibe it has and how many of us didn't get to live that era on its peak (I was 11 in 2014 so I didn't have a Tumblr, other might have been a bit older or younger), but I remember seeing the Internet full of these "aesthetic" pics of outfits with leather boots, white and black striped shirts, beanies, those things, as well as many artists who found their niche in those Tumblr days (Lana, Marina, Charli, Sky) are popular among us, and that aesthetic of 2014 Tumblr mutated to these nowadays aesthetic which in 2019 I think became E-Girls and those sort of things. So it's kinda like a nostalgia of something we didn't get to live on full.

I understand that completely. I love the conventional but still alt aesthetic and I prefer it over the e-girl style. I remember being jealous of OkaySage because she was kinda the face of soft grunge in the mid to late 2010s. It was easy to find that stuff, easy to pull ot off and it was convenient for a small town. I was buying my soft grunge stuff mostly in thrift stores and clearances, just like grunge was meant to lol. Many other aesthetics felt like they was reserved to rich city girls. I was a pre-teen/young teen during its peak in 2011-2013 and didn't have the access nor confidence to dress like soft grunge tumblr chicks. I was a little late to the party in 2014. My country was always late for trends until a couple of years ago so I technically wasn't late here. I still don't understand why they chose that year because it's the last year before tumblr started losing popularity. For me, it makes more sense to chose it as the instagram Starbucks VS Angels Madison Beer year lol. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

CAUSE YOU AND ME GOT SOMETHING GOING OOOOOOOOOOOON TONIGHT

AND IT'S OOOOON TONIGHT CAUSE IT'S THE RIGHT TIME :defeated:

https://soundcloud.com/skyferreira/do-me/

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

Me checking this thread everyday as I still have the slightest bit of hope

a27451f308cc7764b56b178ffc13c02b.jpg

CHARLI XCX PUNK EP: 

01 Sucker 02 Better Than Ur Last Thing
03 Allergic To Love 04 Lightning Bolts

05 I'm A Dream 06 Mow That Lawn

sunday single announcement followed by a tuesday single release with music video and a livestream answering fan questions, 8" pink and blue single vinyls

wednesday album campaign official launch with merch store upload, tour presale, meet and greet booking website and various billboards and sky writing planes 

album on friday followed by 12 music videos which all connect together to form masochism the movie and can be rearranged to portray varying storylines along with in theatre screenings after a late april premiere with sky handing out masochism bondage hoods and don't forget shower gels 

2 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

sunday single announcement followed by a tuesday single release with music video and a livestream answering fan questions, 8" pink and blue single vinyls

wednesday album campaign official launch with merch store upload, tour presale, meet and greet booking website and various billboards and sky writing planes 

album on friday followed by 12 music videos which all connect together to form masochism the movie and can be rearranged to portray varying storylines along with in theatre screenings after a late april premiere with sky handing out masochism bondage hoods and don't forget shower gels 

:true:

11 hours ago, shady said:

I understand that completely. I love the conventional but still alt aesthetic and I prefer it over the e-girl style. I remember being jealous of OkaySage because she was kinda the face of soft grunge in the mid to late 2010s. It was easy to find that stuff, easy to pull ot off and it was convenient for a small town. I was buying my soft grunge stuff mostly in thrift stores and clearances, just like grunge was meant to lol. Many other aesthetics felt like they was reserved to rich city girls. I was a pre-teen/young teen during its peak in 2011-2013 and didn't have the access nor confidence to dress like soft grunge tumblr chicks. I was a little late to the party in 2014. My country was always late for trends until a couple of years ago so I technically wasn't late here. I still don't understand why they chose that year because it's the last year before tumblr started losing popularity. For me, it makes more sense to chose it as the instagram Starbucks VS Angels Madison Beer year lol. 

Lmaao minutes ago I was in Tumblr and I stumbled across a post about 2014 era and Madison Beer was over there with and a picture of those awful Ugg boots with fur 

And yes, also, 2014 Tumblr had this horrendous yellow filter like--why?? :defeated:

18816146ca556aa7b4aefa2eb3b5ca57.gif

22 minutes ago, Betty Blue said:

It amazes me how ungrateful you guys are. We literally got a website redesign, a snippet, a new pitchfork article, and a new logo? What else do you want.. ffs:smh: 

All we want is music

I'm inside of my own human body but I don't feel it yet

26 minutes ago, Betty Blue said:

It amazes me how ungrateful you guys are. We literally got a website redesign, a snippet, a new pitchfork article, and a new logo? What else do you want.. ffs:smh: 

so crumbs? all that we’ve got are crumbs :bebe: