TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

The audacity of this bitch to not make DF available on Deezer. 

Btw, I've talked with my friend who makes indie music about the types of artists. She talked about toxic perfectionists who will obsess over unnecessary stuff and scrap their perfectly good songs and be left with nothing. I immediately thought of Sky. Imagine how much that used to cost when music was recorded on a tape? People like Sky would have even slimmer chances of doing anything. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

Well, if it's an EP only with the scrapped songs I won't be that mad, but if it's supposed to be a "taste" of the album then is better keep it to herself and wait for the album

But I still hating this EP strategy tho

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

8 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

Well, if it's an EP only with the scrapped songs I won't be that mad, but if it's supposed to be a "taste" of the album then is better keep it to herself and wait for the album

But I still hating this EP strategy tho

I hope that the EP info is false and that there’s an album coming. A lot of sources have said it is so I’m just gonna be optimistic. 

We’ll know more on/after the 25th anyway. 

12 hours ago, vitriolkisses said:

If ever there was a time for her to follow up with an album, I think this is it. She seemed a little uncertain around Downhill; she had $5, an unfinished album, and scraps from her Playboy shoot with Sandy. I may be speaking out of turn as I don’t know her personally but I also feel like she’s in a much better place/looks healthier now? This could very well be another false start but with the amount of budget and actual acknowledgment from Capitol, things are looking up Little Ferrets

THIS. also, i'm really hoping that the amount of hype and support surrounding her since the march announcement pushes her to release something after don't forget instead of making us wait another three years for the next single

43 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

inb4 the ep is just

Downhill Lullaby (Single/EP Version)

Voices Carry

Don’t Forget

Guardian

I Pray For Rain

:rollin:

throw legends on there and I'm satisfied :w8ing:

tumblr_nqdg6cs78L1ra4d6ro1_500.gif

Tamaryn said on her story that DF is the first of a couple of songs coming out that they wrote together so... I'm NOT despairing about there being no material. There IS. 

18 minutes ago, Foxes said:

throw legends on there and I'm satisfied :w8ing:

... Well you could have that EP today then! 

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

The best advice that someone could give to Sky would be to let her team be in charge of her social media. 

She needs to stay away from her social media for her own sake (both mentally and PR wise) 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I just hope she knows how loved she still is and how iconic she is. It’s obvious she is anxious after all this time but it seems like she is finally getting the support she needs from Capital and her new PR team, so this is her time. The fact that she’s been able to pull it together to get the mv done and then her met gala appearance, she looks so healthy and beautiful. I feel like she is ready this time. I’m praying for her to keep up the momentum and also some US tour dates. 

9 hours ago, Nightmare said:

honestly the "i deleted the post because i panicked" is so dumb. i'm sorry guys i don't wanna sound insensitive but what the fuck? there's literally nothing to panic for, it's just release date, which is also pretty well already approved by your label, what you panicking for??? i can't with her

its called anxiety bb... the whole reason anxiety ruins lives/careers is because it's irrational fear not rooted in reality nobody else can understand :pout: