TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Just now, imbennett said:

its been "really coming" for 6 years

But it's coming¡

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

4 hours ago, zombie girl said:

i mean it’s one thing to be critical about her but telling her to rot in hell because she doesn’t want to put out music for people who treat her like garbage is just not necessary :rip: she is a real human being. we need this thread locked again until she releases something again (so… forever :defeated:) it’s just become grounds for people to be ugly

This thread should be locked because it's just fueled by Sky's Lies TM and it's not fair to the fans who've actually stood along and actually believed she was being put on the backburner by Capitol when clearly, Capitol is not the core issue there.

Yes, lock the thread. Sky doesn't deserve it.

1 hour ago, BrokenBoy said:

This thread should be locked because it's just fueled by Sky's Lies TM and it's not fair to the fans who've actually stood along and actually believed she was being put on the backburner by Capitol when clearly, Capitol is not the core issue there.

Yes, lock the thread. Sky doesn't deserve it.

Stop acting like Sky owes you something cause she doesn’t. Move on if you’re really this upset. Cause trust me, there’s plenty of other musicians that make music just like Sky if you really want "good" music this bad. Actually find something new instead of making batshit, hollow, and meaningless comments about a stranger on a forum site nobody really gives a fuck about.

3 hours ago, Greta Bowie said:

do you think we're going to have a happy birthday post from ntmt like we had last year? She's been so quiet on Instagram these last few days..:raven:

10 year anniversary edition including the B-Sides pt 1 songs alongside Pretty Dull, I'm Not Alright (song), and title track (remix)… IKTR 

Spoiler

:toofloppy:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

6 hours ago, Acid said:

Stop acting like Sky owes you something cause she doesn’t. Move on if you’re really this upset. Cause trust me, there’s plenty of other musicians that make music just like Sky if you really want "good" music this bad. Actually find something new instead of making batshit, hollow, and meaningless comments about a stranger on a forum site nobody really gives a fuck about.

But you and others keep quoting and acknowledging my posts, so does no one really give a fuck? Because it seems like there’s fucks to go around. 

If my opinions don’t bother y’all, don’t acknowledge them. 

Sky is still a liar who threw her career away <3 

Mystified, armed to the teeth

Nails through an empty heart that never bleeds

Struck a match, now I can finally see you

Preying on my insecurities

:hair:

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

On 10/17/2022 at 10:23 AM, Coloringbooks said:

One - an accidental manifestation on how many albums she would end up releasing throughout her career

17 - how many decades she'll spend delaying Masochism 

Obsession - we're still obsessing over her despite the years of false hope/promises

17 = the amount of original studio songs that both Sky and Blackpink have on Spotify (not including soundtracks, remixes or alternate versions). 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

54 minutes ago, pinkfuneral said:

Kinda funny when people say "sky doesn't owe you anything" when she's stated like 25 times this year in magazine interviews that Masochism is coming out this year. Doesn't she at least owe us some honesty/transparency about why it's not coming?

i agree wholeheartedly. i mean she really should be a lot more transparent with her fans. i literally do not care about magazine shoots or interviews. she's all talk at this point. 
it's a bit sick and twisted to drag the fans along while giving way less than the bare minimum. i wonder how she pays her bills honestly.

1 hour ago, pinkfuneral said:

Kinda funny when people say "sky doesn't owe you anything" when she's stated like 25 times this year in magazine interviews that Masochism is coming out this year. Doesn't she at least owe us some honesty/transparency about why it's not coming?

I was talking about the few weirdos here flooding the board with hostile, embarrassing, and degrading comments over literal mp3 files. Not the people who do feel let down over her constant lying but aren't degrading into..... That 

5 minutes ago, pinkfuneral said:

Oh I know, and I agree. I was referring to the people on her instagram comments always chastising those asking where the album is. The Free Sky Ferreria types who still believe the blame solely lies with Capitol lol

#FreeSkyFerreira and #JusticeForSkyFerreira are disgusting tags. trying to make her seem like a Britney type or someone that was done a great human rights injustice. they are really passing around a change.org petition as if that would do anything. :facepalm: