TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Well, as soon as those songs l-ak that would mean that the Masochism era is over, all the songs she teased would be out there and she will have nothing to keep the hype, since AMLD was holding this entire era by itself after the descending l-ak

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

15 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

Well, as soon as those songs l-ak that would mean that the Masochism era is over, all the songs she teased would be out there and she will have nothing to keep the hype, since AMLD was holding this entire era by itself after the descending l-ak

I hope it happens really soon, cause honestly we need this to end and we've had it more than enough

All My Lovers Die, Innocent Kind and a random demo like title track or Mourning After would be a dream come true :legend: we the lost ferraris need closure and it's clear Sky won't give us that :ma: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Is it just me or jocelyn in The Idol kinda serves Sky?

Like, the topless photoshoot, mike dean, the literal masochism, smoking, coke, letting personal problems took over her career, being a deception, the blackpink girl pulling a *alleged* Halsey on her :eartha2: also lily rose kinda looks like her too 

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

10 minutes ago, paltargeist said:

We’re getting every song banks of all people has ever recorded and yet crumbs here…I’m tired

@AudioLust would you be our hero here as well or you don't like Sky Floppeira? 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

4 minutes ago, 111 said:

you know there's like few scraps left to leak girl she does not go to studios ??? :lmao:

Sad but true lol 

But hey, Pretty Dull is out there and I need it in my life. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

2 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Pitchfork Music Festival, July 21st 2013 (Timestamped embed)

To be honest while a funny clip it is sad. Thankfully she is doing better and hopefully she can deliver a good performance this year. Thanks.

3 hours ago, Strangelove said:

To be honest while a funny clip it is sad. Thankfully she is doing better and hopefully she can deliver a good performance this year. Thanks.

idk if its sad; shes just rolling off molly and is in a heightened emotional state.

Ill cut her slack here because she was young and experimenting probs. Now, the recent concerts have had zero excuse for her fuckery. remember when her "i was in a crash" excuse turned into "i was there the whole time!" :eek2:

On 10/3/2022 at 11:53 AM, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Sky Ferreira Desert Daze late explanation excuse reason car accident Instagram comment: October 3rd, 2022

For those without Insta :popcorn: :smh:    pls archive better 

Sky-Ferreira-Instagram-comment-Oct-3rd-2

Reveal hidden contents

I use multiple words in case anybody in the year 2064 tries searching on the site for the event :defeated:

5 minutes ago, EmptyPromises said:

idk if its sad; shes just rolling off molly and is in a heightened emotional state.

Ill cut her slack here because she was young and experimenting probs. Now, the recent concerts have had zero excuse for her fuckery. remember when her "i was in a crash" excuse turned into "i was there the whole time!" :eek2:

*war flashbacks*

Luckily, my archive for this was easy to search, so true me from October 2022!