TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Ijbol the pitchfork report from their festival in mexico city describes her as "effortless rock star cool", but just look at this like who tf gets scared of stage lights :lmao:

2 hours ago, allmybirdsofparadise said:

Just read about the recent shitshow on Twitter. It's beyond stale watching the few fans she has left continuously try to excuse her unprofessionalism. It's always someone else's fault. Anyone but Sky's.

Reddit is pretty neutral and call her out regularly so at least the delusion doesnt go too far

3 hours ago, allmybirdsofparadise said:

Just read about the recent shitshow on Twitter. It's beyond stale watching the few fans she has left continuously try to excuse her unprofessionalism. It's always someone else's fault. Anyone but Sky's.

For me, this is the worst part. I think when you deal with the public, you have to be ready for criticism. It seems to me that you can't speak up or complain about something that clearly isn't good. Just because I like an artist doesn't mean they can show up whenever they want for a service I'm paying for, especially when it's scheduled, and not even give a clear explanation. This situation goes beyond her connection with the record label or anything like that.

15 hours ago, Greta Bowie said:

She's so irresponsible with her fans, after all the support over all these years without any kind of new album or anything. Being punctual for the show is the most basic thing to do. I wonder how long her "talent" will cover up the lack of commitment to her own work.

Her talent is covering up nothing. Her career is exactly as far as it will go for someone who puts in zero effort. She has lost the celebrity support she briefly had over the years because she has wasted their time too.

reface-2022-09-19-08-00-15-01-01.jpg

I haven't really been keeping up, but a friend of mine went to one of the recent shows a few days ago and said she showed up 2 hours late. And after doing a quick name search on Twitter, she was literally trending yesterday because lots of people are jumping at her and complaining about her performances saying the same thing about her unprofessionalism and all of that.

I hoped she would've got her shit together after her 2022-23 performances, but she's messy as usual, not really surprising at all.

Nearly 1M views on this tweet, eeeek... it's bad for her

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

quite sad to watch her tarnish her own legacy and squander any goodwill she built with fans with all these messy shows. she should really throw in the towel i think, i doubt she even wants to be on stage at this point and it seems like she's just taking advantage of peoples time and loyalty because she probably needs the money. i do think she has a narcissistic attachment to being this suffering artist, it seems like it's probably easier for her to believe that things are not within her capacity to control rather than accept that she continues to make things worse for herself

On 10/22/2023 at 6:06 PM, Glitter Boy said:

All My Lovers Die

All to Myself

Always Ready to Lose You

Baby's on Fire (it was recorded during the sessions but I don't think it was intended to make the cut)

Descending

Finders Keepers

Guardian

Hurt

I Pray for Rain

Innocent Kind

Legends

The Woods

Voices Carry (leaked recently in 320 kbps, better than ripping it off SoundCloud)

plus some snippets, between them the title track.

Has anything else leaked since this list was made?

Someone that went to one of the recent shows said on twitter that Sky told them she is doing these shows to be able to independently produce her own music without a record label (and then deleted their tweet)

she needs to start selling those masochism shirts online If she wants to make money :oprah3: or just like anything... like she could prob make a lil sum off a vinyl repress too like her shit is very valuable :stareney2: but she obv doesn't want to 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

33 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

she needs to start selling those masochism shirts online If she wants to make money :oprah3: or just like anything... like she could prob make a lil sum off a vinyl repress too like her shit is very valuable :stareney2: but she obv doesn't want to 

This replies to all the doubts and questions I guess

I'm kinda fed up

:willcut:

what's that i hear? you were right all along 111? we should've joined your movement years ago? you clocked her so many times but we didn't listen? 

NO ECLIPSE! it's all part of the sky ferrire EXPERIENCE! you DON'T understand eclit! it's SO heroin chic when she acts like a junkie and walks off shrugging! take all my monies sky and sing me those 10 year old style over substance songs that you didn't write so i can feel my 90s depressed tumblr gay boy fantasea! yes queen i want that japanese jesus cawk! i love it when you sway around on stage trying to find the note looking like sarah paulson in american horror story season 5 HOTEL starring lady godga! who cares if you are literally just sitting backstage doing lines while we wait for you to start your show and we end up missing our train home! who goes to see THE sky ferreri and expects her to be on stage on time??? WHY would you want her to finish a full setlist? u fake fan! we know the real sky and she is the best!!! FUCK YOU CAPITOL!!! #MASOCHISM2024 NO PLEASE not the white room, it's all part of the experience, you can't lock me up PLEASE she needs my monies she is funding her studio sessions!! LET ME OUT!!! SKY I LOVE YOU!!!!!

15 minutes ago, 111 said:

what's that i hear? you were right all along 111? we should've joined your movement years ago? you clocked her so many times but we didn't listen? 

NO ECLIPSE! it's all part of the sky ferrire EXPERIENCE! you DON'T understand eclit! it's SO heroin chic when she acts like a junkie and walks off shrugging! take all my monies sky and sing me those 10 year old style over substance songs that you didn't write so i can feel my 90s depressed tumblr gay boy fantasea! yes queen i want that japanese jesus cawk! i love it when you sway around on stage trying to find the note looking like sarah paulson in american horror story season 5 HOTEL starring lady godga! who cares if you are literally just sitting backstage doing lines while we wait for you to start your show and we end up missing our train home! who goes to see THE sky ferreri and expects her to be on stage on time??? WHY would you want her to finish a full setlist? u fake fan! we know the real sky and she is the best!!! FUCK YOU CAPITOL!!! #MASOCHISM2024 NO PLEASE not the white room, it's all part of the experience, you can't lock me up PLEASE she needs my monies she is funding her studio sessions!! LET ME OUT!!! SKY I LOVE YOU!!!!!

I missed this

1 hour ago, 111 said:

I fucking missed you.

We can't lock the thread. It's gotta stay here so that in 5 years when she releases a new single it can sit on the front of LB wit that "Hot Topic" label slapped on it, and then go right back into the drain.

Peaks and valleys y'all, peaks and valleys.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

5 hours ago, 111 said:

:thumb3::thumb3::thumb3:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing