TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

YOU FUCKING GUYS

RELIABLE MUSIC VENDOR HAS THIS PREORDER OF B-SIDES

http://www.amoeba.com/night-time-my-time-b-sides-pt-1-cd-sky-ferreira/albums/3035825/

I Can’t Say No To Myself

Sky Ferreira

I’m On Top

Sky Ferreira

Werewolf (I Like You)

Sky Ferreira

Everything Is Embarrassing

Sky Ferreira

Everything Is Embarrassing (Unknown Mortal Orchestra Remix)

IT IS HAPPENING

THESE ARE REAL TEARS IN MY EYES

OMFG AJCMKAAMDDASMMSKSKDNDNWKKDNFNDNF

I AM LITERALLY CRYING OMFG THE FULL WEREWOLF WE WILL GET THE FULL WEREWOLF AND ALSO CAN'T SAY NO AND ON TOP AND FKKEJFNNSKSKJDMFNSJKSKFNFNMSMDNDNNEWN :rip:

YOU FUCKING GUYS

RELIABLE MUSIC VENDOR HAS THIS PREORDER OF B-SIDES

http://www.amoeba.com/night-time-my-time-b-sides-pt-1-cd-sky-ferreira/albums/3035825/

I Can’t Say No To Myself
Sky Ferreira  
I’m On Top
Sky Ferreira  
Werewolf (I Like You)
Sky Ferreira  
Everything Is Embarrassing
Sky Ferreira  
Everything Is Embarrassing (Unknown Mortal Orchestra Remix)

IT IS HAPPENING

THESE ARE REAL TEARS IN MY EYES

:omg: OH MY GOD. ORDERED. So, if there is a first part, there must be a second part, right? However, I couldn't be more  :pls: at the loose use of "b-sides." For Christ's sake, b-sides are the - wait for it - b-side on a vinyl release. Commonly featuring a non-album track or remix, they, as in the songs, are usually also issued as bonus tracks to CD or digital-only releases. Yet it's dead-wrong to apply "b-side" to an EP release of non-album tracks. I can't even explain how much this pisses me off when everybody goes off about wanting "b-sides" from an album.  :lange:

It's advertised as "part 1" GOODBYE :omg: :omg: :omg:

(nudgenudge Pretty Dull/I'm Not Alright/Swamp Girl)

FIFY

I still cannot believe this.

Do you think Werewolf will sound the same? I hope it isn't too overproduced. I AM JUSTSO FUCKINGEXCITED

DYING

Do you think maybe EIE will be a different version that was produced for the album? I know that seems unlikely but it also seems unlikely they would sell something we already have...?

FIFY

I still cannot believe this.

Do you think Werewolf will sound the same? I hope it isn't too overproduced. I AM JUSTSO FUCKINGEXCITED

This seems to be label-influenced imo...release the songs that we like and we'll promote your album. Hence inclusion of EIE and Werewolf. I hope Werewolf remains acoustic, or at most produced acoustic, like Sad Dream.

Idk about you @ but this makes me suspect that she definitely read my letter because my wishes are coming true :creepna2:

I wonder if next Tuesday? Idk, I've done all the hoping I can at this point. I pre-ordered the b-sides, hopefully it has a different cover than NT, MT though.

I'm just glad the physicals exist and include titty. It will come to me when it may

The B-sides should have the picture in your av as the cover...or should really just be included in a two-disc deluxe. You'd think another CD pressing would be more expensive...

I'm just glad the physicals exist and include titty. It will come to me when it may

The B-sides should have the picture in your av as the cover..or should really just be included in a two-disc deluxe. You'd think another CD pressing would be more expensive...

I PRAY THAT THAT IS THE COVER :rip:

But why is the b-side album physical when we don't fucking have copies of the debut album physically?

That's stupid

I think we are getting both? I'm pretty sure the physical copies of the actual album will be released before (or at the same time as) the B-sides.. Are those pictures of physical copies (the ones that aren't fake) supposed to be for the B-side? I thought they were for the album.

This looks pretty real, especially since we've never even seen that picture before (at least I haven't)

tumblr_mvt8q8QvRy1rw0qbeo1_500.jpg

I think we are getting both? I'm pretty sure the physical copies of the actual album will be released before (or at the same time as) the B-sides.. Are those pictures of physical copies (the ones that aren't fake) supposed to be for the B-side? I thought they were for the album.

This looks pretty real, especially since we've never even seen that picture before (at least I haven't)

tumblr_mvt8q8QvRy1rw0qbeo1_500.jpg

:defeated: . This looks flawless. Is there another website where I can order the physical version of 'Night Time, My Time'. I don't have a creditcard so I can't order it from Amazon :defeated:

okay so I know people are doubting the legitimacy of the physicals being real because of the scrap of paper, but Sky may be the one making them herself so...

It's just in that one picture where there's a scrap of paper and it looks fake though. There's other pictures of them where they look real, like the one I reposted above and one I believe Sitar posted that had a big box of them that had a different back than the one that looks fake (Unless that was the B-side physicals?)

OH MY GOD I'M ON ITUNES READING NEGATIVE REVIEWS OF HER ALBUM BECAUSE I'M BORED AND I JUST

9wl3SP9.png

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

:O Link please? This "review" is so uncalled for! I'm glad you're laughing (it really doesn't deserve to be taken seriously), but I'm really upset, because someone out there actually thinks they're being HELPFUL by regurgitating the false teaching and spiritual abuse they've been sold and I... I... I gotta help a brother/sister out  :ohno:

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png