Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

23 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

There is no way that that leak file is real but someone should download it and check x not me tho!

I compiled it myself so gimme the thrill of seeing the reactions to it x

3 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

i bet it’s just multiple files of boom like that under different titles 

No, actually I went through my iTunes and looked for songs that matched the lengths of the songs and edited their metadata to look like the album x

9 minutes ago, The Siren said:

No, actually I went through my iTunes and looked for songs that matched the lengths of the songs and edited their metadata to look like the album x

The feeling we needed

I’m honestly perplexed about this album having so many recycled songs + being released so soon and not having a specific sound/aesthetic… Hopefully this will top NFR and COCC

Just now, 5adboy said:

I’m honestly perplexed about this album having so many recycled songs + being released so soon and not having a specific sound/aesthetic… Hopefully this will top NFR and COCC

It already has ?

22 minutes ago, 5adboy said:

they can't be recycled if they've never been used before :true:

mUENGN9.png

11 minutes ago, honey dew said:

All roads that lead TO YOU AS INTEGRAL TO ME AS ARTERIES that get the blood flowin straight to the heart of me ameeericaa..... findin my waaay to yaa...... I cant sleep at HOME TONIHHT SEND ME A  H

I hope the vocals are mixed well in the album.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

I don't play any of the new songs. I wait to hear it when I get the CD on my hands. I made the mistake hearing all the songs she released during the NFR era and it takes the excitement away for me. I'll wait.

Oct 22 is right around the corner.

I hope she makes an effort with the album booklet. At least put all the lyrics. I know that's asking too much from her but whatever.  :sadcore5:

10 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

I don't play any of the new songs. I wait to hear it when I get the CD on my hands. I made the mistake hearing all the songs she released during the NFR era and it takes the excitement away for me. I'll wait.

Oct 22 is right around the corner.

I hope she makes an effort with the album booklet. At least put all the lyrics. I know that's asking too much from her but whatever.  :sadcore5:

Sis who said there will even BE an album booklet

:um:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream