Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

11 minutes ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

I’m getting flutters in my heart at the thought of hearing this whole album 

like I haven’t listened to any of the unreleased for months and the thought of hearing them on this album plus all the new material in the middle is getting me :godlaugh:

Sweet Carolina is such a beautiful title and im so intrigued plus so many others and I know it’s gonna be hard but if it does leak im gonna have to like stay away from this site till it’s released it’s too temptinggggg:hawt:

:trisha:Lana baby FUCK

same!! I even stopped to hear the singles too and am trying to not listen to arcadia that much

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

i don't rly know what im looking at lol and i know genius can be edited (top contributor being "the may jailer" :wat:) but i just saw credits on there - does anyone know if they have been up on genius for a while or are new? 

screenshots from genius:

Spoiler

dtnBhZm.png

OXoYWeS.png

GAplugG.png

just realised rob grant isn't credited for piano pls ignore if ive posted some dumbass fake credits

mUENGN9.png

28 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

i don't rly know what im looking at lol and i know genius can be edited (top contributor being "the may jailer" :wat:) but i just saw credits on there - does anyone know if they have been up on genius for a while or are new? 

screenshots from genius:

Hide contents

dtnBhZm.png

OXoYWeS.png

GAplugG.png

just realised rob grant isn't credited for piano pls ignore if ive posted some dumbass fake credits

not dealer having 8 producers lol

29 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

screenshots from genius:

Reveal hidden contents

dtnBhZm.png

OXoYWeS.png

GAplugG.png

i think it's fake considering the 13 writers :thumb:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

We all know that the singles underwent some changes in apple music (they sound better produced, I think) do you think that will be reflected in the physical version as well? I honestly wouldn't want to have that weird WW part on the CD. I need the album to sound that good on Spotify as well. 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

Text Book is actually a perfect opener, the more I think about it :oprah3::hair:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I'm not too much of a Lana collector, but I am obsessed with the artwork for this era. After the store was restocked, I now have all of the CD's on pre-order, a first for me :bebe:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

45 minutes ago, Thunder said:

I'm not too much of a Lana collector, but I am obsessed with the artwork for this era. After the store was restocked, I now have all of the CD's on pre-order, a first for me :bebe:

Same. I actually love all of the album covers for BB, which doesn't always happen (NFR UO cover, COCC official cover... not a fan :judgingu3:)

I know that it's all about the music but I really appreciate when an artist has album art that matches and even enhances the music in some way.

The BB art does that this time around.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.