Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

Just now, lanasbottom said:

side note on that, she didn’t not get nominated for an oscar because of a rule but because of active sabotage. anonymous envelopes were sent to the academy claiming it couldn’t and shouldn’t get an oscar nomination when in fact it was perfectly eligible from the beginning. it’s highly likely that she would’ve gotten one, if not win, the oscar nomination hadn’t someone "blackmailed" her.

On topic blue banisters will hardly get a nomination for anything imo, it’ll be a miracle if cocc gets one :bebe:

I think so too, unfortunately

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

13 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

Has anyone else heard the rumor that there's

Hide contents

instruments 

on Violets for Roses? It sounds too good to be true honestly 

The gag when it's an acapella song and you become the new lustforlife...

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

my nans great grandma works at interscope and she has exclusive info on exclusive things, please pm me your 16 digit card number, account number and sort code and i will grant access to this exclusive info, you won't be dissapoint :hooker:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, imenos said:

imagine a song where the production is heavy like the off to the races one

just imagine 

imagine a non-ballad 

imagine no acoustic or white mustangy melody ?

Unmanifesting :scream: I want soft dreamy orchestral jazzy melancholic music like Honeymoon

7 minutes ago, imenos said:

imagine a song where the production is heavy like the off to the races one

just imagine 

imagine a non-ballad 

imagine no acoustic or white mustangy melody ?

That'd be so ideal...

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

8 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

my nans great grandma works at interscope and she has exclusive info on exclusive things, please pm me your 16 digit card number, account number and sort code and i will grant access to this exclusive info, you won't be dissapoint :hooker:

lustforlife be like

9 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Will she leak Crazy For You and Honeymoon (Drum Mix)? :ahh:

45 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

make OnlyFans :lmao:

we are officially 2 weeks away from "Blue Banisters". We are soooo close :lange:

Just want to remind y'all that Lust for Life streaming party is tomorrow :hype: xxS4kOzGF.jpg

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Definition of Ballad: a poem or song narrating a story in short stanzas. 

just so y'all know ballads generally have nothing to do with production...you could say TIWMUG is a ballad. I honestly don't get the allergy Lana Stans have whenever they hear the word "ballad" or piano... she's been writing ballads her entire career, 

Day 26 of not listening to TB, BB, WFWF (and technically Arcadia but I cheated yesterday when the alternate music video came out)...they're still stuck in my head. Two more weeks :crying5:

Idk why I torture myself. It's not possible for me to play out any Lana song. But it's a tradition I do before a new album.