Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

14 minutes ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

I think this new interview pretty much confirms If You Lie Down with Me as an Ultraviolence session/2013 song :defeated: I just know it's gonna be a huge serve

Absolutely. So I guess If You Lie Down With Me has been heavily reworked since Erickson is credited as a co-writer, while Living Legend has been softly reworked, and Nectar of the Gods is probably the same version with the leaked one.

On 10/9/2021 at 10:11 AM, Terrence Loves Me said:

7pm ish uk time, get ready girls :sass:

*Me opening [removed] at 7pm* :ma:

On 10/9/2021 at 10:12 AM, Stargirls Dealer said:

I almost had to pull a “wuttice dis hunny” on you but I’m glad you redeemed yourself :ma:

I truly love this album, even if I drag some of the songs sometimes. She's coming for AOTY 2.0 I fear :trisha:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

now imagine the serve if we hadn't heard blue banisters, text book or wildflower wildfire before the album :wowcry:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

29 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

I may be completely wrong on this one but I find it strange to think LMLYLAM was written in the same era as anything on UV… the lyricism is so post-LFL. Am I missing something here?

this was just an untrue rumor being spread during COCC era– LYLYLAW is not a UV outtake

aOaIzH2.gif

UV outtake:trisha:

i am going to relive the 2014 era again :trisha:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

1 hour ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

now imagine the serve if we hadn't heard thunder, cherry blossom, nectar of the gods, dealer and living legend before the album :wowcry:

period

It's kind of surreal that we're getting so much Lana and Barrie work all around the same time. Excluding the leaks (aka the icon, the legend, miss UFB herself), we're getting Riverside + four tracks on Blue Banisters. With everything we already know about the song, If You Lie Down With Me has definitely become my second most anticipated track. I don't think anything's gonna outdo my excitement for Black Bathing Suit though :smile:

imageproxy.jpg

1 hour ago, Sportscruiser said:

I may be completely wrong on this one but I find it strange to think LMLYLAM was written in the same era as anything on UV… the lyricism is so post-LFL. Am I missing something here?

It’s giving me updated lyrics like beautiful people had compared to the original.

so maybe updated lyrics?

oops nm it’s been said that let me isn’t a IV outtake ignore this post :twirls:

Edited by whitelungswhitepalms

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...