Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

7 days putas!!! I'm so excited for this goddamn album:kris:  

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

7 minutes ago, baddisease said:

Question: why is ***** banned from being mentioned?

Is this supposed to be Dealer? 

3389_peepoDetective.png

If it is, Dealer is definitely on the album and everyone is allowed to say it. Just try to save your thoughts for the spoiler tags just incase people don't want to read. 

Although it is kinda fun to censor things you don't like. N***i L**e.

Kidding.

:smile3:

But . . .? 

:dua:

3lfQEhw.png

1 minute ago, takeitdoen said:

Is this supposed to be Dealer? 

3389_peepoDetective.png

If it is, Dealer is definitely on the album and everyone is allowed to say it. Just try to save your thoughts for the spoiler tags just incase people don't want to read. 

Although it is kinda fun to censor things you don't like. N***i L**e.

Kidding.

:smile3:

But . . .? 

:dua:

i mean the website that starts with D

giphy.gif

the fact that this album hasnt been leaked is such a weird phenonmena

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

3 minutes ago, baddisease said:

I’m pretty sure it’s banned because whenever something has leaked on there it gets related to LB and Elle has to deal with the consequences of that, mainly from Lana’s managers or team, so to avoid any of that it’s just better to distance LB from d-who-must-not-be-named so any issues are avoided

1 minute ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Lana being off social media has really changed how eras play out

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

3 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

it makes me wonder if security is better for this record.

4 minutes ago, yayoop said:

I’m pretty sure it’s banned because whenever something has leaked on there it gets related to LB and Elle has to deal with the consequences of that, mainly from Lana’s managers or team, so to avoid any of that it’s just better to distance LB from d-who-must-not-be-named so any issues are avoided

Lana being off social media has really changed how eras play out

Tbh Elle and the rest of LB should tell her managers/team to eat a fat dick tbh. that's what i'd do if i were in charge.

giphy.gif

honestly i can't imagine this album not doing better than chemtrails. 

the fact that thunder alone is on it.........

if COCC was one her most acclaimed then what will Blue Banisters be?????????? I truly think this album is gunna be a top 3 of her discography. 

faSE.gif

Just now, baddisease said:

Honeymoon is god tier!!!:legend:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Oops. :smile3:

So about the site. We would like, and are trying to encourage people, to avoid mentioning the name of the website in the event there is a leak of any kind of material that is considered illegal. The reason being if Interscope's finest come stomping in here and saying "LANABOARD IS SPREADING LEAKS!!!!" we are able to say that actually no one on the public face of the website (ie this thread) is linking anyone or endorsing visiting that site, that our users are simply discussing the music from wherever they happened to find it.

In particular, for up-and-coming or commercially available material we would always remove links and warn/ban members, but at this point, the website is basically a kind of 'if you know, you know' scenario, and it's kinda pointless to stop people discussing the music. Personally I think it's okay to leave a breadcrumb or crytic clue to say where you might have come across a clip, and we certainly can't control the content on there - the label owns the material but not words lol. This also might seem a bit double standard for certain leaks in other parts of the forum, but most of what comes in from that site isn't intended for commercial release and won't harm sales. There is something kinda fun about the ~secrecy!~ as well. :brows:

Of course we would remove any mention of material that is requested to be removed, but at the end of the day it's not up to us what is uploaded there, and we can't stop you all talking about what you love (Lana del Rey music!). It might seem a little odd and pointless, but those are the forum rules, and it's also there because certain managers have yelled endlessly at certain forum owners in the past. :eek3:

Sorry I just stamped all over your request for a completely different user to answer this. :creepna3:

D*****

N**** L***

:karaoke:

3lfQEhw.png

2 minutes ago, takeitdoen said:

Oops. :smile3:

So about the site. We would like, and are trying to encourage people, to avoid mentioning the name of the website in the event there is a leak of any kind of material that is considered illegal. The reason being if Interscope's finest come stomping in here and saying "LANABOARD IS SPREADING LEAKS!!!!" we are able to say that actually no one on the public face of the website (ie this thread) is linking anyone or endorsing visiting that site, that our users are simply discussing the music from wherever they happened to find it.

In particular, for up-and-coming or commercially available material we would always remove links and warn/ban members, but at this point, the website is basically a kind of 'if you know, you know' scenario, and it's kinda pointless to stop people discussing the music. Personally I think it's okay to leave a breadcrumb or crytic clue to say where you might have come across a clip, and we certainly can't control the content on there - the label owns the material but not words lol. This also might seem a bit double standard for certain leaks in other parts of the forum, but most of what comes in from that site isn't intended for commercial release and won't harm sales. There is something kinda fun about the ~secrecy!~ as well. :brows:

Of course we would remove any mention of material that is requested to be removed, but at the end of the day it's not up to us what is uploaded there, and we can't stop you all talking about what you love (Lana del Rey music!). It might seem a little odd and pointless, but those are the forum rules, and it's also there because certain managers have yelled endlessly at certain forum owners in the past. :eek3:

Sorry I just stamped all over your request for a completely different user to answer this. :creepna3:

D*****

N**** L***

:karaoke:

what would happen if y'all told the managers to fuck off?

giphy.gif

what would happen if y'all told the managers to fuck off?

It's not our call! Personally I think it's best to be amicable and try to work with Lana's management, since obviously an army of angry lawyers with takedoen orders and cease-and-desists are likely more powerful than us. Also it's nice to be working with their mangement so that uhh Lana doesn't hate us. :oic:

EACGBmXXsAA2-6U.jpg

@Elle might have some further thoughts, but for the moment let's just focus on hyping up the record! :beyonce:

3lfQEhw.png