Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

1 minute ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

Ok I’m not listening yet. But if I’m an NFR UV fan is this album for me? I can’t wait.

I also want more info on BBS and beautiful as everyone's answers confusing me. What are comparable songs of hers ? I need to visualize 

The album is of similar caliber to NFR and UV (i didn't like it much at first listen though), but don't let that raise your expectations enough that you get disappointed if it doesn't reach them. My general sense of it is that if you enjoyed the released songs so far, you'll enjoy the record. Just may take a few listens to absorb it, because it is very dense.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

Ok I’m not listening yet. But if I’m an NFR UV fan is this album for me? I can’t wait.

I also want more info on BBS and beautiful as everyone's answers confusing me. What are comparable songs of hers ? I need to visualize 

Spoiler

Noir, west coast, dealer

3 minutes ago, FFXSoul91 said:

Why is no one talking about how the leak has a version of Arcadia with The Trio at the end followed by The Trio playing again afterward as a separate track? 

Is it perhaps the early version a lot of people had? Something ain't right lol

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

I'm guessing the 3:36 Beautiful is the album version, since that's what we got from the credits. 

Spoiler

The one w/o the strings

5 minutes ago, FFXSoul91 said:

Why is no one talking about how the leak has a version of Arcadia with The Trio at the end followed by The Trio playing again afterward as a separate track? 

That's bc either someone ripped it the wrong way- and ended up having Arcadia (w The Trio) and The Trio (on its own), or maybe the CD has them both as a single track and that person ended up leaving both versions in the file

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

the fact that there is so much confusion over different versions of the songs and credits plus early release really has me thinking that there are different versions of the album. would be so cool if there was a live take vinyl or something

I’m not gonna listen because no one seems sure what version of the record this is and when it’s on streaming in a week that will absolutely be the full, final, mixed and mastered version. 

Reading reactions is getting me hyped though. 

46 minutes ago, West Coast said:

Waking up at 6am to be the first customer at opening—just so I could grab the album was the cost effective entertainment I had been lacking lately.

Also sending a pic of the back cover to a group of friends and seeing that pic appear whenever I would open Insta and Twitter was kinda sending too.

the way your hands are everywhere on social media and i live for it. iconic behavior truly. :oprah3:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Spoiler

It kinda hurts me that she really left Nectar and Cherry the same... They're beautiful songs, but the guitar/piano sometimes overtake and they're so loud and poorly mixed...

3 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

I'm guessing the 3:36 Beautiful is the album version, since that's what we got from the credits. 

Reveal hidden contents

The one w/o the strings

That's bc either someone ripped it the wrong way- and ended up having Arcadia (w The Trio) and The Trio (on its own), or maybe the CD has them both as a single track and that person ended up leaving both versions in the file

I just think it brings into question whether or not Nectar of the Gods/Living Legend/Cherry Blossom are the right versions or not as well. :eek:

The fact that allegedly the album was released in stores in Canada today and we still don’t have a fucking decent rip is SENDING MEHSVSAADJSGAHAVDA

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

Just now, TextBook said:
  Hide contents

The semi-screaming vocal in Living Legend is new :trisha:

Spoiler

Why do I feel like you got a different leak than the rest of us lol :pout:

12 minutes ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

it definitely reminds me the most of NFR/UV with the vocals/instrumentation! Different from them though the way that all Lana albums are different

sgopYhV.gif

1 minute ago, FFXSoul91 said:

I just think it brings into question whether or not Nectar of the Gods/Living Legend/Cherry Blossom are the right versions or not as well. :eek:

Well, who knows, bu they fit into the description that insiders said (minimum/no rework)

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

10 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

THIS!!!!! Something is AFOOT Lanaboards!!!!

Spoiler

I feel like the lb members are listening to 2 different leaks .. I got mine from that site .. and my version of arcadia dosen't have the trio included, and it also has the trumpets while some people are saying that their version is different .. + my quality of the songs is pretty decent ... and now some people say that they have a different version of beautiful ... like wtf is going on 

3 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

It kinda hurts me that she really left Nectar and Cherry the same... They're beautiful songs, but the guitar/piano sometimes overtake and they're so loud and poorly mixed...

Spoiler

i'm hoping that whoever leaked this just didn't have all of the final tracks and so decided to include the versions we already have