Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

I mean, it's great to have something to discuss about in the meantime. However, it's really a safe prediction, as everyone already expect those songs to have a similar sound as the two last albums :oprah3:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Honestly, I'm not sure if I believe some random Reddit user (if this info even came from there). I do find it a little strange that there's no evidence of these Reddit posts, and all we have is some Instagram user claiming that that's where the info is from. There's also the fact that they said all the unreleased songs are "pretty much the same thing" when it's already been said that Thunder was entirely reworked, but that could've been not true as well. All in all, the whole thing just kind of seems like some random person describing each song as exactly what people want to hear and using buzzwords. I'm in my detective era :really:

imageproxy.jpg

40 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

Honestly, I'm not sure if I believe some random Reddit user (if this info even came from there). I do find it a little strange that there's no evidence of these Reddit posts, and all we have is some Instagram user claiming that that's where the info is from. There's also the fact that they said all the unreleased songs are "pretty much the same thing" when it's already been said that Thunder was entirely reworked, but that could've been not true as well. All in all, the whole thing just kind of seems like some random person describing each song as exactly what people want to hear and using buzzwords. I'm in my detective era :really:

well at least it's free entertainment & speculation which will keep this thread alive & flourishing during these last few, chaotic days of this pre-release era :really: 

before you know it, we'll be in the pre-pre-release thread for ldr9 :really:

stuck in a colorful & vicious cycle of pre-releasing, speculating, fighting, gif-spamming, scat-trolling, mod-queueing, fake-snippeting, & fake-tracklisting :really:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

8 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

could somebody post what the reddit user said about the album here?

Spoiler

Black Bathing Suit: Not a sequel to The Trio Interlude.
 Lana Del Rey's vocals are very sensual and some parts of the song are spoken. It's like Carmen meeting Cherry with a touch of Ultraviolence guitars

f You Lie Down With Me: A beautiful piano ballad, but different from the ballads on the COCC and NFR! albums. It's about her getting married.

Beautiful: A song about your life and your past years. She talks about her struggle with alcohol addiction and apparently Jim is mentioned. It's the deepest and most emotional track on the record. The production resembles California, but with stronger batteries in the chorus.

Violets For Roses: A track for Honeymoon lovers. A jazz ballad and perhaps the most commercial track on the record

Sweet Caroline: No words to describe it. Definitely the best closing track on a Lana Del Rey record. A powerful ballad that features vocals by Rob and Chuck in the chorus, like a choir. The vocals are powerful and no one is prepared, very powerful indeed.

I just hit translate on the tweets so sorry if anything sounds off. Again I couldn’t find any Reddit post so probably not reliable. 

3 minutes ago, Nectar said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Black Bathing Suit: Not a sequel to The Trio Interlude.
 Lana Del Rey's vocals are very sensual and some parts of the song are spoken. It's like Carmen meeting Cherry with a touch of Ultraviolence guitars

f You Lie Down With Me: A beautiful piano ballad, but different from the ballads on the COCC and NFR! albums. It's about her getting married.

Beautiful: A song about your life and your past years. She talks about her struggle with alcohol addiction and apparently Jim is mentioned. It's the deepest and most emotional track on the record. The production resembles California, but with stronger batteries in the chorus.

Violets For Roses: A track for Honeymoon lovers. A jazz ballad and perhaps the most commercial track on the record

Sweet Caroline: No words to describe it. Definitely the best closing track on a Lana Del Rey record. A powerful ballad that features vocals by Rob and Chuck in the chorus, like a choir. The vocals are powerful and no one is prepared, very powerful indeed.

I just hit translate on the tweets so sorry if anything sounds off. Again I couldn’t find any Reddit post so probably not reliable. 

these descriptions sound beautiful & intriguing, so i am choosing to believe them, whether or not they're actually real :smile4: 

if you lie down with me about lana getting married... & beautiful being the most emotional track, mentioning jim! :crying: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123