Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

1 minute ago, Niko Dealergo said:

I don’t think there will be a trailer, she didn’t have on for Chemtrails :crying4:

I know that there had been rumors that the "Blue Banisters" video Lana posted a few months ago was trailer footage, so I'm hoping that maybe it is. But realistically, we're probably not getting one :trisha: Lana this is your invitation to prove me wrong 

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, Super Movie said:

I know that there had been rumors that the "Blue Banisters" video Lana posted a few months ago was trailer footage, so I'm hoping that maybe it is. But realistically, we're probably not getting one :trisha: Lana this is your invitation to prove me wrong 

yeah I’m pretty sure it was BOZ who said that was the album trailer :crying5:

I really miss album trailers, they really build the hype for the album and they’re always so thoughtful 

"Don’t forget me"

1 hour ago, Dark But Just A Kenny said:

In my head it will be something like that:

Black Bathing SuitCherry/Cinnamon Girl/Tulsa Jesus Freak sultry-esque feeling meets Heroin density and emotional baggage. Some trap influences, lots of synths. Fan favorite material. Every +5min song this bitch has ever done is a masterpiece, so I'm certain it's a banger already. 

If You Lie Down With Me: Since it has Barrie's help in the development, I assume it's more guitar oriented, maybe a little bluesy like some Ultraviolence tracks (being an UV outtake I don't expect less than that).

Beautiful: Seemingly a piano ballad in the vein of Arcadia, with strings and Drew's dreamy production. Exuberant vocal moment, probably. 

Violets For RosesSo, according to the dream I had this night, this song is the jazziest moment in the record. It evokes Honeymoon with horns and a cozy sax in the background with piano as well. I sense a reminiscence of Dance Till We Die meets Honeymoon meets Bartender. A gem.

Sweet Carolina: Following Cherry Blossom, probably will be a cute piano lullaby, idk.

I would love for Violets for Roses to be a mix of Dance Til We Die, Honeymoon, and Bartender. It’s the title that I’m most drawn to and those are some my favorite songs. I feel like this one will be very emotional and very dark with a hint of lightness and healing mixed in. 

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you

Nectar of the Gods has been hitting lately :trisha:

Blue Banisters really is a collection of her best work huh

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

14 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

i hope she hasn't changed anything about color blue 

i want new lyrics in the chorus but with the same melody. the song deserves better :smile3:

Someone  on Reddit claims he has the songs and described them, huh? 
this fan page reposted their claims (they well know it could BS) https://instagram.com/sweetlanadr?utm_medium=copy_link

I saw Amazon Canada saying the BB CD was scheduled for Oct 15… I am debating why I should take the risk of preordering from them as well just in case  :um2:

6 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

this fan page reposted their claims (they well know it could BS) https://instagram.com/sweetlanadr?utm_medium=copy_link

I saw Amazon Canada saying the BB CD was scheduled for Oct 15… I am debating why I should take the risk of preordering from them as well just in case  :um2:

I call BS

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

14 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

i want new lyrics in the chorus but with the same melody. the song deserves better :smile3:

i love the lyrics, i hope she keeps the vocals too cus i love the "oooohh oooh" part so much, i dont think it would sound so good if she re did it

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

14 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Saw the same thing on this account on twitter. Couldn’t find the Reddit post so pretty sure it’s made up. Unless they deleted it. 

https://twitter.com/ldraddic/status/1447325750810533891?s=21

7 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

omg what does EVERYBODY call it "sweet caroline" it's SWEET CAROLINA :paris: 

that's why i don't believe people have heard the songs

giphy.gif

19 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I saw Oct 15 for Canada too! Both the CD and vinyl — I’m intrigued about that :raven: