Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

The twitter girlies are really grasping at straws today huh.

Spoiler

I doubt it's real. I'm sure they'd at least use different pics than what we already have?Β 

But if real... Cool!

Spoiler

The LL snippets are fake. Someone made a fanmade instrumental a few months ago + Honeymouns teased LL vox stems too on Instagram...

Β 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2:Β 

Spoiler

NEW VOCALS, PIANO AND GUITAR ON LL MY HEARTΒ :lange:Β :crying:Β :trisha:Β if it's fake i'm gonna go andΒ kill whoever gave me hope, cause hope is a dangerous thing for a Lana stan like me to have, but i have it

Β 

If you're gonna fake having the album, at least do it rightΒ :awk:

Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β imageproxy.jpg

I'm glad they're getting more professional by now, at least they're not badly photoshopped... they're printing the pictures now :eartha:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2:Β 

Almost one week, we can do thisΒ :hype:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedΒ Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.Β 

Β 

4 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:
Β  Hide contents

I doubt it's real. I'm sure they'd at least use different pics than what we already have?Β 

But if real... Cool!

Β  Hide contents

The LL snippets are fake. Someone made a fanmade instrumental a few months ago + Honeymouns teased LL vox stems too on Instagram...

Β 

:trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha:

I…just remembered the Blue Banisters double release era? I think I mentally peaked there. It feltΒ like a fever dream:prettyhurts:Β 

Β 

a simpler timeΒ 

β€œβ€¦and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia PlathΒ 

1 minute ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I…just remembered the Blue Banisters double release era? I think I mentally peaked there. It feltΒ like a fever dream:prettyhurts:Β 

Β 

a simpler timeΒ 

Rock Candy Sweet out October 23rd!Β :hair:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedΒ Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.Β 

Β 

2 minutes ago, your dealer said:

we’re going to pretend you aren’t asking us for linksΒ to anything since we’re not allowed to but lots of loveΒ 

I mean yall spreading these links 'round here what am i supposed to think my god sorry luvs <3