Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

5 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

yeah i listened to the leak for a while but then i kept the last 4 songs for when the album dropped. not listening to it if it leaks tho, and i think we should all do the same. keep the little surprise we have for when it arrives

Speaking as someone who has done it both ways, it's way more exciting and memorable to wake up on the day it's officially out and listen as you planned (with friends, at the beach or whatever), than to listen to a leak imo

You only get one first listen for any given album; make it count :agree:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

really interesting how so many people love the interlude, is it that good and why? seeing even more praise than arcadia, i wonder why... im saving them for the release as we've already heard quite a huge chunk of this album, im so excited 

also how long is the interlude?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Speaking as someone who has done it both ways, it's way more exciting and memorable to wake up on the day it's officially out and listen as you planned (with friends, at the beach or whatever), than to listen to a leak imo

You only get one first listen for any given album; make it count :agree:

or listen to the leak with friends at beach :true:

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

I'm only one who don't want album to leak and out on LA midnight time? 

For me not listening to leaks and first listening are official release on streaming is more fascinating and more breathtaking:flutter:

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

really interesting how so many people love the interlude, is it that good and why? seeing even more praise than arcadia, i wonder why... im saving them for the release as we've already heard quite a huge chunk of this album, im so excited 

also how long is the interlude?

Miss girl its literally hard trap:lange:

i think the middle of the album will be rock-influenced and with more bops, since the interlude and the song that rhymes with catterpillar have that sound. then from thunder on, the album slows into a beautiful collection of sentimental songs

Arcadia gets better and better with each listen. Contender for one of her best choruses...of her entire catalog? 

:wowcry:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I just realized I used red text here originally - totally forgot about that rule. So sorry @Elle and thanks for changing it!! :kiss:

why can't you use it? i need to see the rules list

1 minute ago, Lustfordealer said:

Miss girl its literally hard trap:lange:

burnt norton interlude found burnt :oprah2:

3 minutes ago, lover said:

or listen to the leak with friends at beach :true:

Nah cos you miss all the release day hype where she posts stuff, etc

Ppl can obviously do whatever they want but imo it's better to wait til release day

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

3 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

I'm only one who don't want album to leak and out on LA midnight time? 

For me not listening to leaks and first listening are official release on streaming is more fascinating and more breathtaking:flutter:

I really don't want it to leak for Lana's sake, you just know she'd be upset since this record really seems to mean alot to her

Spoiler

but it probably will

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

how come we dont know the track lengths yet if people already have the album? she normally always releases the track lengths with the pre order...

i hope we get this feature soon