Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

1 minute ago, House of Balloons said:

I know people who would call Lana's music a snoozefest capable of putting the entire population to sleep but then proclaim Taylor's Folklore and Evermore as this generation's musical manifesto (no offence, i like both albums).

this lmao :crai: I know they're all different artists and the music is different but to disregard Lana's impact (or any artist's impact) just to praise people who were inspired by her... for example Taylor herself has many times shared her love for Lana's work. just don't understand why people would bother saying that she didn't inspire her  was actually quite surprised Lana didn't mention Taylor in QFTC, probably because she's had her share of shit as well though

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

Boz on ATRL (regarding Black Bathing Suit):

It's fun to see everyone being excited for that track so I will stay quiet, you have to have something to look forward for the album release :fan: 

Yeah this is intriguing. It's either going to be something completely unexpected from Lana or something in the vein of The Trio interlude. It sounds like a potential highlight I suppose. Unless I'm reading this wrong lol. 

1 minute ago, BlueGreenGray said:

Boz on ATRL (regarding Black Bathing Suit):

Yeah this is intriguing. It's either going to be something completely unexpected from Lana or something in the vein of The Trio interlude. It sounds like a potential highlight I suppose. Unless I'm reading this wrong lol. 

Lustforlife where are when we need u.:prettyhurts:

giphy.gif

there's no way a song called black bathing suit by lana del rey isn't a bop I trust her trust the process :true:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

3 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

omg what did he say? :lange:

Its fun to see everyone being excited for that track so I will stay quiet, you have to have something to look forward for the album release :fan: 

3 hours ago, pin up galore said:

ive thought about this for months and I honestly think she means Chuck :toofunny: which would also be weird cause she mentions her like 2 lines before (unless Chuckie isn't her ?) but her mentioning Chucks pregnancy right after paints this picture in my head of Lana at one of her house parties seeing Chuck running around doing stuff and thinking about her pregnancy idk if this makes sense I jus smoked a bowl :makeup:

chicken is Alana their friend

Just now, prettywhenimhigh said:

there's no way a song called black bathing suit by lana del rey isn't a bop I trust her trust the process :true:

Girl, this is the same woman who released a song called Venice Bitch (which is such a summery bop title. Like similar to summer bummer)...and it was acoustic. I have no faith in her ability to follow through when it comes song titles matching the actual vibe

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

1 minute ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

Girl, this is the same woman who released a song called Venice Bitch (which is such a summery bop title. Like similar to summer bummer)...and it was acoustic. I have no faith in her ability to follow through when it comes song titles matching the actual vibe

venice bitch matches the vibe perfectly….? it’s a summer bop….? you guys just say shit on here :smokes:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

1 minute ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

but VB is one of the GOAT i know that's right

3 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

I honestly hope to see Fine China is on LDR9 :true:

me too just because i wanna be able to put it on my instagram story with the music feature :toofloppy: it’s the best way of promo-ing her music to my irls 

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

Just a speculation, but if BOZ has no idea of why Rick is credited on CB, it might be because Lana made last minute changes on it. She could’ve reworked something with Rick just before submitting the album to the label, and BOZ only had the version of the album before this song got reworked. Thus he didn’t have the version with Rick on the credits 

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Just now, Style said:

venice bitch matches the vibe perfectly….? it’s a summer bop….? you guys just say shit on here :smokes:

Venice Bitch gives very much transition into fall vibes, less summer more fall. :makeup:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

3 minutes ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

venice bitch is a whole ass bop to me lol :true: so I guess I'll be fine

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Living Legend is reworked. It's not as flat and is more robust and airy with some nice strings and piano and drums. Sounds more like it belongs on BB now.  It sounds really nice. 

Thunder has some more parts where the piano is prominent. The song starts with just piano and Lana singing and more instruments are added however it still has all the other instruments, it's cleaned up. The chorus is pretty much the same with the background singers. 

faSE.gif

Just now, your dealer said:

Living Legend is reworked. It's not as flat and is more robust and airy with some nice strings and piano and drums. Sounds more like it belongs on BB now. 

Thunder has some more parts where the piano is prominent. The song starts with just piano and Lana singing and more instruments are added however it still has all the other instruments, it's cleaned up. 

Not this being your inisder era as well :omg:

giphy.gif