Honeyyoung

Arcadia (Alternate Video)

3 minutes ago, saith said:

So beautiful. I still prefer the original one because it's more fitting for the song but it's mesmerizing.

Imagine Yes to heaven or a song like this with that video.

I’ve been trying to think what songs would soundtrack this great. Fine China definitely she looks pretty bridal. 

where are the fan video edits we need the fan video edits!!

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

2 hours ago, annedelrey said:

So random i LOVE her:cumming2:

That MV and the Hope one are some of the best she put out, probably because they were so random and they both feel intimate while embodying the feeling of both songs. 

Wow, what a nice surprise! Such a gorgeous video.. and what a more perfect way to celebrate the 10 year anniversary of Video Games than with a homemade video of her swinging in the backyard to the song she requested us to listen to like we listened to VG! A little full circle moment. I love it.

(also just wanted to note that I removed the zippyshare link from the OP and replaced it with the YouTube link as the video is now available in all countries except for North Korea & South Sudan and a DL link was technically not allowed skkk) xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Okay so she releases a brilliant video a month ago for one of the most beautiful and mesmerizing songs she has released in the last years, but then she outdoes herself by releasing a stunning homemade-but-not-so-homemade-looking video for the song, in the 10th anniversary of one of her most iconic songs? We LOVE to see it :true: I prefer this actually over the first version!

----

Also, i think the video was unavailable in some countries just because of the uploading. It would eventually be available everywhere, right? Honestly that's what came to my mind at first but I can't picture a reason for it to be intentional :hide: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 hour ago, bluechemtrails said:

Yes, it's exactly the same swing!

swing1.jpg swin2.jpg

she filmed it there but not on the same day. the mv must be more or less recent since she’s wearing that little diamond necklace she got on september 3rd. so the video is no older than a month. 

21 minutes ago, honey dew said:

Who's the person that uses her nails to identify when things are filmed? I need you

The way I instantly knew it was me who you were referring to :hide: She was first spotted with this very light, blush pink nail colour on September 2nd (as you’ll see in the spoiler below, so it was definitely filmed sometime last month — it couldn’t have been August, as she had a French manicure throughout that month). 

Spoiler

51421849881_e99e422d6c_b.jpg

Lana still has this nail colour, as we saw in the candids from yesterday — but since Sheridan posted from a studio with Lana on September 23, my guess is that they filmed it around then! 

Just now, UhaulJ0e said:

For some reason I'm getting Cherry Blossom vibes from this, like when she posted on insta a while back with her on the swing and Cherry Blossom lyrics as the caption. Maybe at least part of this set was used in an upcoming Cherry Blossom music video, and she also decided to film this? 

I was just thinking this same thing! This video would have been absolutely perfect for Cherry Blossom, and because this was a seemingly random alternate for Arcadia, I wonder if they did a little shooting for Cherry Blossom too! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS