Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

i realllyyyyy need a trailer for this new album:oprah:i hope she reignites the tradition this upcoming era 

signature.gif

"One gun on the table. Headshot if you're able..."

1 hour ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Imagine if Lana announces that LDR9 will be something completely left field like math rock/Midwest emo lol

it’ll never happen, but it’s a fun thought experiment. I feel like Lana’s versatile enough to do practically anything, but that’s one genre that’s tough for me to imagine (even though I think I’d love it lol) 

Are there any other genres that you think would be interesting to hear on LDR9 even if unrealistic/impossible?

psychodelic jazz 🎷

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

35 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

LDR Village already « announcing » new merch drop in 2022… :lolliney:

manifesting merch with photos from Blue Banisters era :popcorn:

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

2 minutes ago, Stargirls Dealer said:

Sjnsjsgsksn what about douchebags never call :dua: 

in before it’s another pre-uv "she’d never name a song sad girl that’s so basic lol" moment :ma:

Anyone else sad Lana didn't post for Thanksgiving, Xmas, or the New Year? I guess she could still post tomorrow so I may be speaking too soon but I feel like she almost always posts for the holidays :( Obviously she doesn't owe us anything, it's just something I was thinking about

If she does post I hope it includes a tease for what's to come :hype:

8 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

Anyone else sad Lana didn't post for Thanksgiving, Xmas, or the New Year? I guess she could still post tomorrow so I may be speaking too soon but I feel like she almost always posts for the holidays :( Obviously she doesn't owe us anything, it's just something I was thinking about

If she does post I hope it includes a tease for what's to come :hype:

i admit i was expecting for her to post smth too but considering her grandma's just passed these dates must be tough on her rn.

2 hours ago, honey dew said:

Wait a mint. Grimes is starting another era rn what if the cute collab is with her? Grimes is also a huge kali uchis fan what iff....Lana Grimes and Kali ethereal wigness?

I still remember that rumour when some twitter stans said that there would be a Grimes x Lana collab called "Divine Feminity" lol

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 hour ago, Whore of Tropico said:

I still remember that rumour when some twitter stans said that there would be a Grimes x Lana collab called "Divine Feminity" lol

someone put me down if im wrong and/or this was fake but wasn't there a collab song registered on whatever site called Divinity In Extremis or somethijg

On 12/30/2021 at 4:24 PM, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

if NFR 4.0 means more surf rock bops like FIILY instead of more piano flops then i'm in :creepna3:

there are no flops on BB

tiffany-pollard-new-york.gif

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

1 hour ago, honey dew said:

someone put me down if im wrong and/or this was fake but wasn't there a collab song registered on whatever site called Divinity In Extremis or somethijg

wait i was wrong "Divine Feminity" was a Poot Lovato l-wored unreleased file :pout:

yep, it was, in fact - "Divinity In Extremis"

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing