Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

8 hours ago, majunnkie said:

yall, do you think there is a possibility that the upcoming collab is song with the weeknd?  he just posted some hours ago he will drop his album out of nowhere and gave no date, and fans are assuming it might be happening in the next two weeks… :xcry: it could be the cute reunion we deserve! 

Wait is there another collab that is coming? The February one is with Father John Misty but, I may have missed it if a separate one was mentioned. 

If this is a continuation to Norman Fucking Rockwell, i hope she'll release her first official self-tilted album ever, in her own style:

"LANA FUCKING DEL REY"

It's about time.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, Whore of Tropico said:

If this is a continuation to Norman Fucking Rockwell, i hope she'll release her first official self-tilted album ever, in her own style:

"LANA FUCKING DEL REY"

It's about time.

this aka erasure :smh:

tbh i want an album called "elizabeth fucking grant"

now that is spicy

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

this aka erasure :smh:

tbh i want an album called "elizabeth fucking grant"

now that is spicy

I mean Britney Spears has "Britney" & "Britney Jean" tho

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

2 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

I mean Britney Spears has "Britney" & "Britney Jean" tho

she can obviously have more than one self-titled i mean kylie has 2 officially and if you count impossible princess she has 3

7 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

"LANA FUCKING DEL REY"

It's about time.

Lana Del Fucking Rey sounds better imo :um2: but yeah, she needs another self titled album! 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

Lana Del Fucking Rey sounds better imo :um2: but yeah, she needs another self titled album! 

ikr, an updated version of her old-self - little innocent Lizzy & I still can't get over the way her giant self stepped out of that big screen to do blonde Lizzy justice after her boyfriend cheated on her in "Doin Time" M/V back in NFR era.

2 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

ikr, an updated version of her old-self - little innocent Lizzy & I still can't get over the way her giant self stepped out of that big screen to do blonde Lizzy justice after her boyfriend cheated on her in "Doin Time" M/V back in NFR era.

ok but "elizabeth fucking grant" would be a great title for this tbh

dnc could be a song title :dua:

4 hours ago, alittleparty said:

Peers and legends can sit in for a song or two. It should feel earthy, organic, fuzzy, warm. There should be a harmonica.

I really hope Lana goes this direction at some point—I have a weak spot for harmonica, and I just feel like it would compliment her voice so well

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

12 minutes ago, the ocean said:

ok but "elizabeth fucking grant" would be a great title for this tbh

dnc could be a song title :dua:

When Liz, I'm Calling from California transitions into Elizabeth Fucking Grant... :ma:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

I love how we all collectively love and manifest the fake “Liz, im calling from california” title LMAOOO

signature.gif

"One gun on the table. Headshot if you're able..."

I don't think she needs to do something completely new. A lot of songs on BB point in the right direction, like the first three singles, BBS, IYLDWM, Violets For Roses or Sweet Carolina. A continuation in this style wouldn't be bad, maybe mixed with some new surprising elements.

7 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

I don't think she needs to do something completely new. A lot of songs on BB point in the right direction, like the first three singles, BBS, IYLDWM, Violets For Roses or Sweet Carolina. A continuation in this style wouldn't be bad, maybe mixed with some new surprising elements.

I would love that, but definitely has to be in a new sorta light. The music has to change in some way but idk,  she’ll figure it out tho

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

52 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Cover concept for the new single :hype:A0075326-CA48-44-F8-94-F0-EC907-F547340.

omg I’ve missed your concept art :wub:

"Don’t forget me"