Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

Just now, lustforlife said:

its funny because in some sweet caroline first ideias and demos he recorded something.. but i feel he feel safe only on the piano

i can imagine the brooklyn baby backup vocals, but with rob on sweet carolina

1 minute ago, lustforlife said:

its funny because in some sweet caroline first ideias and demos he recorded something.. but i feel he feel safe only on the piano

omg ask your french husband to leak rob grant's vocal takes! 

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

Fun fact: She tried to book Jack for some seasons but he is too busy with bleachers tour. Maybe he will find sometime do miss Lana again? Lets find out... Some weird collaborations (producers ones) can happen too... She is trying somethings to happen yet. Lets cheer for miss Lizzy!

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Fun fact: She tried to book Jack for some seasons but he is too busy with bleachers tour. Maybe he will find sometime do miss Lana again? Lets find out... Some weird collaborations (producers ones) can happen too... She is trying somethings to happen yet. Lets cheer for miss Lizzy!

omg i can't believe lana will be working with an elvis presley impersonator & a monster truck show commentator for ldr9! :trisha:

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

6 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

never happening but imagine if tame impala produced ldr9:cumming2:

ive been saying this for YEARS we need kevin to produce for lana

also not rob posting about lana's album without her posting about it :hide:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

i hope to god robert is better at describing her music & it ends up being like a weyes blood / sharon van etten ethereal vibe. 

also i hope lyrically either she’s brave now to sing things around her father that may previously have been ‘awkward’ (wildflower, cola, fuckitiloveyou,) idk i don’t want something ‘pg’ simply cuz her father is there. rob seems cool tho, so i’m sure he doesn’t mind.  maybe she’ll get poetic like Body Electric instead while he’s around. 

My husband just told me that she recorded a song by Neil Diamond for her cover album that he really loves but he didnt tell me what is it... But its cool to tell u :air: ok bye for now... :typewriter:

stalk his recently listened on spotify and figure out which song!

2 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

My husband just told me that she recorded a song by Neil Diamond for her cover album that he really loves but he didnt tell me what is it... But its cool to tell u :air: ok bye for now... :typewriter:

blue banisters - sweet carolina

as&c - sweet caroline

:oopna: :omfg2: :true: 

…is LFL’s husband an actual insider or is this more of a running joke? (genuinely asking lol)

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

Just now, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

…is LFL’s husband an actual insider or is this more of a running joke? (genuinely asking lol)

apparently we works at umg :oopna:

MORE SONGS LIKE I TALK TO JESUS FINAL

tenor.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e